Is it possible to overlay the quotes of another broker in MT4?

Is it possible to overlay quotes of another brokerage company in MT4 in the form of a line or candlesticks?

Make it as an indicator.

maybe. but why? Waste of time.

Yes, there's an interesting idea

It is possible to do this with a lib, google IPC.

SofTAA >>:
С помощью либы сделать вполне возможно, гугли на тему IPC.

Also interesting, just don't know what liba and IPC are ))))

PLUT you can try to write the information from the chart of the left DC first to a file, and then project it to your own DC chart in some form. Is it a lag in your idea? Like a sharp drop has triggered on one of them, but not on the first one, so you can quickly and correctly react?

Techno >>:
PLUT можно попробовать инфу с графика левого дц сначала в файл записать, а потом уже в каком либо виде спроецировать на свой график своего дц. Твоя идейка случайно не на запаздывание расчитана? типа на одном сработало резкое падение, а на первом еще нет и можно быстро и верно среагировать?

My ideas are still vague, maybe something like that, maybe something from arbitrage, I'm still learning, reading the pros and cons. I've seen an indicator that makes the background transparent somewhere, it would probably come in handy. I do not know how to use it.

I cannot say anything about arbitrage, it has a lot of pointers although it is freely available, but I cannot say what programmers will say about it.

http://www.forex-indicators.ru/currency-arbitrage/

And what is the opinion of the person who started it?

PLUT >>:

Тоже интересно, только не знаю что такое либа и IPC )))

A lib is from library, i.e. a library. In the case of MT it would be a DLL;

IPC - Inter-process communication.

You can use MQL4 + Win API.

Zhunko писал(а) >>
You can use MQL4 + Win API.

This is probably roughly how I did it through the work of two experts on different DC accounts and exchanging data via a file.

Figar0 >>:

Наверно примерно так я и делал это через работу двух экспертов на счетах разных ДЦ и обменивающихся данными через файл.

Can you give a step-by-step guide for dummies?