Is anyone able to write an advisor for a profitable system? - page 10

Yeah ok listen, what if you also pre-crypt this indicator wait I'll send you a picture and the indicator itself

...What are the results, The log says it can't open the file with the inductor.

AAAksakal >>:
...Какие результаты, В журнале пишет не может открыть файл с индюком.

The name of the indication must be QQE ADV~

Must be in experts/indicators

Listen, here's a qqe indicator, with this system, can you do the whole system with this inductor? system here http://slil.ru/28613974

Thanks - I'll put it on the demo and report back in a day

mydone >>:
Спасибо - ставлю на демо, через день отпишусь

Let's wait for the results

...I changed my nickname in the turkey, no use. Put up a proper turndowner. Please.

AAAksakal >>:
...Поменял я ник в индюке, бестолку . Выложите нормальный индюк. Плиз.

I've got it going on here.

Files:

Hello friends - everything works, I propose to add magik - a percentage of the deposit and make a take and stop hidden - with the earned money we will chip in Necron'u well if everything will be done qualitatively. I can not put a picture from my phone

mydone >>:
Привет друзья - всё работает, предлагаю прикрутить магик - процент от депо и сделать тейк со стопом скрытыми - с заработанных денег скинемся Necron'u ну если всё сделает качественно. Фотку выложить не могу пишу с телефона

Sharing the pelt of the unkilled bear?:-) The "Magik is not a percentage of the deposit and make the take and stop hidden". Magik is a number that an EA assigns to its trades. It is in that Expert Advisor. And about making take and stop hidden, tell me which values to set by default=)