Is anyone able to write an advisor for a profitable system? - page 12

vitakot >>:

Не раскрыта тема. Ни один советник не работает так как предлагал Pyxlik 2009 04.02.2010 08:21. Может причина в том, что индикаторов такого рода много, и все точки по разному показывают Вот этот вроде нормальный, пара GBPUSD H1. На других работает хуже

Look at the second page above. That version of the Expert Advisor works exactly as Pyxlik suggested (except for the fact that the trade opens on a breakdown of the high or low. The topicstarter (and not only him) always had new ideas that he wanted to implement in the EA. And there is nothing wrong with that, because we need an Expert Advisor just to check the system availability:) The subject is fully covered, at least for me. The profitability of the system is not proven, neither by the state before writing the EA (why create a thread with such a name), nor by the results of the EA. It's just another one of those plummeting systems that abound on the Internet.

vitakot >>:
Не первый раз вижу, кто- то выкладывает идею, програмисты пишут сливной робот и идею естественно хоронят. Извините подозрительно это всё выглядит, согласитесь

Then run this EA (the one I pointed to, because the rest are the fantasy of the topicstarter and not only) in the tester, put the indicator itself (these points) on the chart, and look carefully when the position opens: for sale point above and the position opens on a breakdown of the minimum bar above which point, for sale the situation is mirrored. If I am wrong here, post a screenshot and show exactly where I am wrong. Initiative is punishable, as I have seen. The forum is full of programmers who will write almost any EA for money. Or the system is so profitable, and the depo was visited by uncle Kolya? And many will even agree to write an EA for free, if you show them the state on this system (someone even wrote that he may pay for the idea :)) And if everything seems so suspicious to you (and besides, it's not the first time), so learn the language yourself and write your own EAs (not to post miracle ideas). I personally don't want to waste my time with such ideas, moreover I'm not going to write EAs (moreover I've written about 10 different variants, if not more, according to each request of the topic-starter, after which I was accused of low-quality writing in my personal communication). If the system is really profitable and it is confirmed by the state, then why not write for free, but there was nothing of that here.

vitakot >>:

А я что по вашему сделал? Только индикатор поставил такой который на этой паре нормально работает У меня этих АД ИКСОВ десятка два разных версий, не хотелось ещё качать

So you should have downloaded the version that Pyxlik posted before accusing. The Expert Advisor was created using that indicator. I am stopping the discussion at this point. I am not going to do anything else here. Everything is clear as it is.

Hi all, here's the good news:))))

i found this by accident on tradingsystemforex coder mr.funyoo thanks to him

Please post optimization by combining forces let's get better results

Files:

turkey
Files:

Necron писал(а) >>

Personally, I'm not going to waste any more time on such ideas, much less write EAs (and not just one, but about 10 different variants if not more for each wish of the topicstarter, after which I was accused in private of shoddy writing). If the system is really profitable and it is confirmed by the state, then why not write for free, but here it was nothing.

you can't become famous for good deeds! :-)

Shu >>:

хорошиме деламе прославитьца нельзя! :-)

No good can come of it :0).

The author of this thread introduced the indicator - ADX%20Crossing.ex4 - but in practice it shows points strangely, i.e. puts a point after the close of the current bar and closer to the middle of the next =\ I looked at other indictors with ADX points - there is no such thing!

Dear coders, could you please fix the tool. :)

Files:

please send me the turkey, I can't скачать.damien013@mail.ru

damien013:
Please send me the turkey, I can't скачать.damien013@mail.ru

You already have it in your browser downloads