Is anyone able to write an advisor for a profitable system? - page 8

mydone >>:
Индикатор прикрепил - вход АДХ сигналит и qqe пересекается тек больше чем трал и еще нужно добавить сразу время работы европейская сессия (самая волатильная), получим минимум мелких сигналов.

Can I have a picture in the studio?) To buy and to sell. I'm a little busy at the moment. So I'll do it later this evening.

Thank you very much.

trying to attach a picture:)

Here http://slil.ru/28612499

mydone >>:
пытаюсь прикрепить картинку:)

It is better to attach pictures in gif format, or in png format. The quality is maintained and the size is small. At the bottom opposite the attach file, click on review and choose a picture. I looked at your screenshot, I'll write later.

It is interesting, I think entry by crossing of indicators and exit by take profit, stop and lot and then we will see, on h4 there are good entries

mydone >>:
а можно совместить со вторым индикатором (выше выложен pyhlikom) на подтверждение точка+пересечение открытие - тейк и трал - работать на 30 мин - цены ему не будет in my humble opinion.

Here you go. In the settings you specify TP,SL,Trailing Stop, additional indicator parameters. I did it by zero bar (in settings there is line bars=0, those who want may set one, it will be more trustworthy)) The result on the zero bar was very impressive. I only ran from October 08 to May 09 on H4, showed a profit of 3908 pp!!! My parameters were the following: Lots=0.1; TakeProfit=144; StopLoss=89; slippage=3; TrailingStop=34; SF=1; RSI_Period=8; WP=3; bars=0; But I had a low simulation quality (32%), so I am not happy about it. Profitability is 2.66, the drawdown is 295 pips with 0.1 lot at initial depo 10000. In other words, the drawdown turned out to be only 2.2%, percentage of profitable deals = 77%. 130 deals were opened. But alas, all at zero bar, I have to use a demo to see. I think it is too early to rejoice. We check and post the results. Pyxlik2009, I am now doing your version. In general, test grail turned out.

PS. QQE ADV~ indicator should be in the folder with all the indices

See, now I'm going to test it.)

Pyxlik2009 >>:
Ну вот видиш щас я тестану )))

Here is your Expert Advisor. Also set parameters, works on crosses of lines of the indicator you posted (bottom up-buy, reverse sell). I have not done any testing here, so who will do it, I have a small task to post the results here. I think I am not the only one who will be grateful.

Files:

Please do as I asked for QQE