[Archive!] Pure mathematics, physics, chemistry, etc.: brain-training problems not related to trade in any way - page 581

Because they both want to eat, I guess. But they don't know how to share equally.

A challenge for children. Already racking my brain:

Megamozg has two bags and 100 nuts. You have to distribute the nuts on the stacks so that one stack contains twice as many nuts as the other. The nuts cannot be sawed off, all the nuts must be distributed.

Mathemat:

Megamozg has two bags and 100 nuts. You have to distribute the nuts on the stacks so that one stack contains twice as many nuts as the other. The nuts cannot be sawed off, all the nuts must be distributed.

100 cannot be divided by 3 without a remainder. Maybe you need to put a pile in a pile.

Mathemat:

There are 50 nuts in the first bucket, 50 nuts in the second bucket and the first bucket.

Krrrrta, sand!

There's a solution to the roundabout in one lap!
My kinder suggested it. )))))

MikeM:
There's a solution to the roundabout in one go!
My kinder suggested it. )))))
like he gets on the horse and rides... and you stand and count until he comes back?

Mathemat:
Krrrrta, sand!
There will be more questions for Sand's mathematician in the future. For example, on the merits of locomotive trading :)))

To solve in this way, you need the carousel to be real. 100,000 horses/flashlights won't do the trick.
Solution:
Turn off any one burning lantern and start moving, squinting at all the non-burning lanterns along the way. The first non-burning but warm one is the starting point.

DmitriyN:
There will be more questions for Sandu the mathematician, in the future.
A condition of non-departure, Warden?