[Archive!] Pure mathematics, physics, chemistry, etc.: brain-training problems not related to trade in any way - page 544

jelizavettka:

I agree) Besides, it doesn't matter how fast the light travels .... as long as it shines.)
Yeah, and turn it off when it's needed.

Svinotavr:
But tell me, gentlemen, what is the maximum acceleration (velocity derivative)? Weak to measure or calculate?

You don't measure acceleration, you calculate it.

Acceleration of what? Set the parameters of initial and final velocity at a certain interval of time.

Svinotavr:
But tell me, gentlemen, what is the maximum acceleration (velocity derivative)? Weak to measure or calculate?

Do you want to compare classical and relativistic mechanics?)

Svinotavr: I suggest you realise that all system properties are tied together and that changing the value of one leads to systemic changes in the values of all other properties.

Have you heard about 'systems theory' recently? Congratulations, good for you, keep raving.

Such general and categorical reasoning "about nothing" is worthless.

He reminds me of someone.

Svinotavr:
I invite like-minded people to Skype :)

That's what I thought, Jew. )

ZS: An Englishman leaves without saying goodbye, a Jew says goodbye but doesn't leave.)

ZZZY: Jews forgive me.

Integer: Show me.

Here's my variant:

Yes, I recently posted a similar solution to vladds problem too.

By the way, for integer degrees (even at double basis of degree) it is faster to calculate MathPow() directly. This is if the degree is small. But it's easier to simply summarize geometric progression, then there will be fewer calls to MathPow().

Svinotavr:

Calm down, Shura, I have no claim on Elizabeth, I told her so honestly. She will confirm it. And as for my education - take your time, my school is much better than yours. If you want to live in illusions, go ahead, who's stopping you?

It's morning at the collective farm...

Mathemat:

At the speed of light, even first graders know that.

The "neutrino" particles travel faster than the speed of light

The speed of light has been overcome

I know, I read it. But it hasn't been confirmed yet.