[Archive!] Pure mathematics, physics, chemistry, etc.: brain-training problems not related to trade in any way - page 531

Oh! It's a fucking whirlwind. And it's got motions: rotation, precession, nutation. Tomorrow I'm going to twist the lambs off the studs in the stairwell. And I'll put professors with recorders on the floors.

IDLER: Both the Janibekov nut and the cocksucker from the video shown rotate around the axis with maximum MI. There is no stability in the rotation of the obstacles. Wanted to read some new letters...

Looked at the formulas. It's not obvious which axis will be stable even in the case of a normal cylinder (not a thin one). I don't know if it's multiple roots of matrix characteristic equation or something else (I'm not good at this theory). If all three axes are unambiguous and correspond to different MIs, everything is clear there. But here is a different case.

So perhaps neither axis is a stable axis of rotation at all. Both objects have a single axis of central symmetry.

IDLER:

Boobs and maths.

1. "Perfect breasts have a volume of 250g" From an idiotic Polish fashion magazine.

2. "Breasts are what fit in your hand, the rest are udders." Clever employee.

Bend your fingers, draw paraboloids, other surfaces, pictures, calculations, volumes in the studio!

"Who says Jeanette's breasts are a bit big? It's nothing, she'll fit in the palm of her hand..." :)

I want to reassure the community: our beloved planet is not threatened by a pole change (not magnetic) as long as the planet is alive, i.e. the magma has not hardened. There is such a trick: drill a knife blade lengthwise and fill the hole halfway with mercury. The perfect throwing weapon will turn out, not subject to any side effects :)

moskitman:

Where's where, at Putin's. Putin's gang on trial!

and you go to school)

moskitman:

Give the chocolates to your prodrug, you don't owe her any more, you only have to return the lost 100 roubles to your friend.

moskitman:

The dude missed - he should have bought three chocolate bars! Then, with that kind of bookkeeping, he would have made a profit: he would have made 160. And if he keeps addingcredit anddebit(debts with goods) in this scheme, he will become the new MMM.

I saw the movie "Christmas trees" yesterday. A nice Christmas comedy.

The story goes on to claim that, on average, six people are enough to make contact with anyone on the planet, the first of whom is an acquaintance of yours, the second an acquaintance of the first, and so on. This is the so-called six handshake theory.

I wonder, who can think how to formalize this problem for analytical solution? For example, let's define a two-dimensional coordinate grid - the habitat. Each node in the grid is a person... What next?