[Archive!] Pure mathematics, physics, chemistry, etc.: brain-training problems not related to trade in any way - page 417

Richie:
Let's take the option that one.

then he needs to blow hard inside the helmet towards the ground, and then by the law of flies in a flask he is bound to move out of the way :)

Byte:

then he needs to blow hard inside the helmet towards the ground, and then by the law of flies in a flask he is bound to move :)
he will fall)

Richie:
Leave the flies alone. You don't care about flies. Imagine you're in outer space in a spacesuit. There's no fuel in the engines. How do you move in space? There shouldn't be any jet propulsion. Is it possible to move without interaction? Without loss of mass? Solve this problem - create a grail by analogy.

And how can you be so sure of your last conclusions?

Does it logically mean that either the problem has no solution or that you have a grail?

:)

Byte:

And how can you be so sure of your last conclusions?

Does it logically mean that either the problem has no solution or that you have the grail?

:)

he doesn't have any, or he wouldn't have asked.)

Byte:

then you have to blow hard inside of the helmet towards the ground, and then, by the law of flies in a flask, it will definitely move :)

Laugh, laugh, laugh - before, too, for such heresy, as a horseless carriage, could easily be burned at the stake :)

drknn:

Laugh it up, laugh it up - in the past they could burn you at the stake for such nonsense as a horseless card :)

They could even be burned at the stake for such heresy nowadays :))) Where have you seen a horseless carriage?

car - YES, horseless carriage - NO ))))

The problem of those who are burned at the stake is not only a wrong wording, but also the wrong society, for whom this scientific nonsense is being discussed, so those who are persecuted for this doctrine cannot be called heroes, they are just braggarts who decided to "squash knowledge" of "backward ignoramuses", ignoramuses were more numerous, so no wonder they won for a while, if I explain the calculation of equity from volatility to polar bears now, do you think they would understand me, because we are already in the future? I doubt it, the picture would probably be like this:

Byte:

then he needs to blow hard inside the helmet towards the ground, and then by the law of flies in a flask he will move for sure :)

Let's simulate the situation. An astronaut in a spaceship. hovering in the middle of the cockpit, unable to reach anything. He takes off his shoe and throws it away from him. The shoe goes one way, the astronaut goes the other. I don't need to explain that the cosmonaut will still move, albeit slowly.

Now let's put him in a flask that is at rest in space. In the flask, in addition to the cosmonaut, there is an anvil that is twice as heavy as he is. He pushes off the anvil and flies. He hits the wall with his back. The flask is light and his body energy is enough to move the flask. The flask begins to move in the same direction the astronaut flew. Then the opposite wall of the flask collides with the anvil and the flask stops moving. Well, or almost stops moving.

In general, if flies unanimously flap their wings, the flask will jump up, however improbable it may seem to you :)))

So you can quite legitimately invoke the phrase "By the law of flies in a flask" :)))))))

drknn:

Laugh, laugh - in the past too, for such heresies as a horseless carriage could be easily burned at the stake :)

Let's simulate the situation. An astronaut in a spaceship. hovering in the middle of the cockpit, unable to reach anything. He takes off his shoe and throws it away from him. The shoe goes one way, the astronaut goes the other. I don't need to explain that the cosmonaut will still move, albeit slowly.

Now let's put him in a flask that is at rest in space. In the flask, in addition to the cosmonaut, there is an anvil that is twice as heavy as he is. He pushes off the anvil and flies. He hits the wall with his back. The flask is light and his body energy is enough to move the flask. The flask begins to move in the same direction the astronaut flew. Then the opposite wall of the flask collides with the anvil and the flask stops moving. Well, or almost stops moving.

In general, if flies unanimously flap their wings, the flask will jump up, however improbable it may seem to you :)))

So you may use the phrase "By the law of flies in a flask" quite legitimately :))))))).

If you read my posts 3-4 pages ago carefully, this is exactly the option I described there))))

drknn:

So you may quite legitimately use the phrase "By the law of flies in a flask" :)))))))

a shift in centre of gravity will cause movement )

it's just a push of mass into mass, what's that got to do with the air being blown by an astronaut in a helmet? maybe the astronaut should start banging his head against the wall of the helmet? ))))