[Archive!] Pure mathematics, physics, chemistry, etc.: brain-training problems not related to trade in any way - page 405

Rossi:

Open...

I should add : does varying the lot improve trading results, e.g. even with some slow losing trades, e.g. crossing the wagons ? After all, the tester only provides an unchanging lot, and changing the lot - starts an or - it's a martin !!!!!!

Search INTUIT for a solution to this problem somewhere in the lectures. It is not as trivial as it may seem.

alsu:
Search INTUIT for a solution to this problem somewhere in the lectures. It is not as trivial as it may seem.

is this a website ? give me a link ? because serious issues are discussed here aha...

Rossi:

is this a website? can you give me a link? it's a serious discussion, yeah...
let me see if I can find it.

Here we read the section "Relationship between predictability and rate of return" (disregarding the fact that it is about neural networks), and everything before and after it as well. There is a lot of useful information there for beginners.

just keep in mind when calculating that the distribution of quotations is non Gaussian.

Rossi: Is this a website? Can you give me a link? It's a serious discussion, yeah...
No one's saying they are. This thread is a discharging thread, it's where people have a specific rest. You should start a new thread and ask your questions there.

I dare to suggest a question from a nerd.

Everyone has hopefully seen a cowboy bull riding competition.

You could abstractly simplify the picture and let the bull run down the corridor.

Two options:

1. A body sits sideways with a sci-fi in its hands, which changes the bull's mass and clicks two buttons.

Will the cowboy do it?

2. the same variant with changing the time flow (only for the bull).

Will it help?

We need to formalise the problem - how does the mass of the bull change, how does it interact with the cowboy, what do the mysterious buttons do, and what are the conditions necessary for the guy to fall down?

... Or have you just overplayed the console? ))))

Show your stats.

What does the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals think about this?

Is there life on Mars?

What is the weight of the bull in NU and will such a bull be allowed out of the paddock for competition?

Have you ever played L2?

I'm a nerd, I'm a nerd...

Clarify your terms of answer to the level of your capabilities.

Dersu:

Show your stats.

What does the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals think about this?

Is there life on Mars?

What is the weight of the bull in NU and will such a bull be allowed out of the paddock for competition?

Have you ever played L2?

I'm a nerd, I'm a nerd...

Clarify your terms of answer to the level of your capabilities.

Please specify the marking of the weed