[Archive!] Pure mathematics, physics, chemistry, etc.: brain-training problems not related to trade in any way - page 267

I.e. you can't take two balls out, it's forbidden.

MaStak, you're being demagogic right now. You know perfectly well that the question is how many times we have to take the ball out.

Mathemat >>:

MaStak, ну ты ж ведь сейчас демагогией занимаешься.

I was looking for the trick in the condition - I found it )

OK, tomorrow show me the solution you have. No matter how many times you pull it out. And we'll all try to optimise it together. I'm going to bed, I have to get up early.

Was:

xx yy xy // Contents

xx yy xy // Inscription

Became:

** ** *y // Contents

xy xx yy // Inscriptions

One sort of pulled out and found out it's "y", and the question is "so what ?", now we know everything about all of them )

In the words of the classic, "- This information is not enough for me."

MaStak >>:

Было:

xx yy xy // Содержимое

xx yy xy // Надписи

Стало:

** ** *y // Содержимое

xy xx yy // Надписи

Один как бы вытащили и узнали что это "y", и спрашивается "и чё ?", теперь известно всё о всех )

Говоря словами классика: "- Этой информации мне недостаточно."

Enough. The problem statement says it all: "Each box is labelled with an inscription that does not match the contents".

vegetate >>:

Достаточно. в условии задачи все сказано "на каждой коробке стоит надпись, не соответствующая содержимому"

xy xx yy // Inscription

---------

xx yy xy

yy xy xx

---------

Yes indeed, 1 ball of xy )

Got 2 more solutions ;D

The first and last (a and c) are unsolvable. The second, however, is solvable:

!

Click:

five times on the blue one,

once on the red one,

the left green one time,

the middle one 2 times,

the right one 3 times.

To the problem about the plane and the rocket. I do not know who composes problems and their solutions, but...

If after flying half way the rocket is in the middle of the small semicircle, and the plane is in the middle of the big quarter circle,

Then the tangent to the small semicircle must connect these two points (according to the given solution).

However, this is not the case, which immediately demonstrates the incorrectness of the solution.

We are cheated, gentlemen!