[Archive!] Pure mathematics, physics, chemistry, etc.: brain-training problems not related to trade in any way - page 144

Richie >>:

Абсолютно правильный ответ. Пропан используется лишь вначале, для разогрева стали. Дальше - сталь горит в струе кислорода сама.

Теоретически можно резать одним кислородом. На практике - очень небольшое количество горючего газа для стабилизации процесса.

Поэтому такой процесс и был назван автогеном.

how's the brick ?

Mischek >>:

как там кирпич ?

+1

Mischek писал(а) >>

how is the brick ?

Think about the brick yourself. I had two of my professors in law fight over it. For a fortnight they wrote equations for the flight of a brick.

The equations turned out to be different :) The point is that the density of "soil", more precisely magma, increases with depth. According to some reports.

increases by a factor of almost 10.

Richie >>:

Над кирпичом думайте сами. У меня из-за него двое закомых профессоров поругались. Две недели писали уравнения полёта кирпича.

Уравнения получились разыми :) Фишка в том, что плотность "грунта", точнее - магмы, возрастает с глубиной. По некоторым данным

возрастает почти в 10 раз.

Does the acceleration change or something?

ChachaGames писал(а) >>

Is the acceleration changing or what?

Acceleration, even "from space to Earth" changes :)

Richie >>:

Ускорение, даже "из космоса на Землю" меняется :)

In general, if you don't ignore the air resistance, then according to a parachutist friend, he measured by gps and by throwing different objects on the fly, objects the size of a person +- 100 kg all fly at about the same speed, limited to ~200 km/h

Richie >>:

Над кирпичом думайте сами.

Prankster

If you don't have the right answer, why make a big deal out of it?

I'll bill you next time for repeatedly forcing you to idle your brain

ChachaGames >>:

, он мерял по gps и бросанием на лету разных предметов, объекты размером с человка

Let me guess - a brick and two professors without parachutes

Mischek >>:

Давай угадаю- кирпич и два профессора

more like a professor and 2 bricks :)

Mischek писал(а) >>

repeatedly forcing the brain to idle

That's useful. There will be more money :)