[Archive!] Pure mathematics, physics, chemistry, etc.: brain-training problems not related to trade in any way - page 390

Kulak M.I. Fractal Mechanics of Materials (before the pile)

Thank you Sergei ! Great, right with home delivery. :-)

Yurixx:

Thank you Sergei ! Great, straight to the home delivery. :-)

You're welcome :-) But I don't have the first 2 books in electronic form

Thank you!

A very useful read indeed.

This one I forgot: Wornell G. Signal processing with fractals

PS: D.Harte "Multifractals.Theory ans applications" is essentially a formal introduction to the theory

Farnsworth:

to FreeLance

Galton'scarnations are closer to me.

Each one expands the mind in its own way ...

...but they allow you to understand the simplest things...

Otherwise, probability is not studied.

;)

Farnsworth: By the way, but remember this topic: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/122622 You as a person close - ask a question, probably will answer.

No way. We're not a maths department, serious mathematical formulas are rare here. Now I don't think that this feature will be so adequate here. And when you need - drew a couple of formulas on forum engine dxdy (there in the graph they are saved) and uploaded here. It may take you a little longer. What a problem...

Although, to be honest, personally I'm not against this fic.

But if there was a very simple graphical editor (like Paint), which allows you to make simple illustrations on the fly, without making them first on your computer - that would be interesting and even handy. Not to mention the fact that it would also be unique to forums like this.

Mathemat:

No way. We're not a maths department, serious mathematical formulas are rare here. Now I don't think that this feature will be so adequate here. And when you need - drew a couple of formulas on forum engine dxdy (there in the graph they are saved) and uploaded here. It may take you a little longer. What a problem...

Although, to be honest, personally, I'm not against this fic.

But if there were a very simple graphical editor (like Paint), which allows you to make simple illustrations on the fly, without making them first on your computer - that would be interesting and even handy. Not to mention the fact that it would also be unique to forums like this.

Privaval honestly said in his time.

Who wants and can write formulas... Not complaining on the forum.

And so, just banter about the dancer.

;)

Mathemat:

Although, to be honest, I personally am not against this fiches.

But if there was some very simple graphics editor (like Paint), which allows you to make a simple illustration on the fly, not making them first on your computer - that would be interesting and even handy. Not to mention the fact that it would also be unique to forums like this.

Ask, maybe it's not a problem, you just can't get your hands on it.

Farnsworth:
Yeah you ask, maybe it's not a problem, you just can't get your hands on it?

Yep... Alpha is no longer a beta... Release.

DDD