[Archive!] Pure mathematics, physics, chemistry, etc.: brain-training problems not related to trade in any way - page 59

Colleagues, I am temporarily withdrawing - work.

And it has been implemented for a long time!

Neutron >>:

Если в морозилку кинуть килограм парного мяса, то холодильник на 3 часа будет выдавать тепла на радиаторе позади в разы больше, чем берёт от разетки.

After thinking about it, I withdraw my objection, but I still don't understand "times as much". A refrigerator cannot generate more cold than it produces heat. The generated cold will turn into heat on the cold side, return to the warm side and add to the heat generated by the "refrigerator" in the process. If the cold side temperature is less than room temperature, the final coefficient should always be less than two. And, coming back to reality, noticeably less.

Mischek >>:

Какие ещё условия

Что ел на завтрак пилот и как зовут его тещю?

Формулировка вполне самодостаточная и более ни в чем не нуждается

What the pilot ate is just as important. By convention, equality of velocities is maintained at all times, and this "forbids" forward motion. The trick is that in order to meet the condition of the problem, you have to apply some force (no matter what). For the simple reason that if you don't do this, the speed of the plane relative to the ground will in no way depend on the speed of the transporter. The wheels will simply spin faster and as a result, the condition will not hold.

As correctly noticed by Mathemat - the condition is incorrect (one can speculate about linear velocities - but it's not in the conditions) and within this incorrectness appear different solutions and as a consequence - different nicknames :o)

Candid писал(а) >>

This is called mass transfer and heat can only be transported in this uncomplicated way in one direction, from warm to cold. To transport it the other way, some additional work would have to be done on the mass. However, the question of return transport efficiency should be reconsidered.

Once again. Such systems exist. And they work quite successfully.

Farnsworth >>:

Что ел пилот, так же важно. По условию равенство скоростей соблюдается всегда, в каждый момент времени, а это "запрещает" поступательное движение. Хитрость в том, что бы обеспечить условие задачи, придется прикладывать некую силу (не важно какую). По той простой причине, что если этого не делать, то скорость самолета относительно земли ни как не будет зависеть от скорости транспортера. Колеса будут просто вращаться быстрее и как результат - условие соблюдаться не будет.

Как верно заметил Mathemat - условие некорректно (можно рассуждать про линейные скорости - но в условиях этого нет) и в рамках этой некорректности появляются разные решения и как следствия - разные обзывательства :о)

Let's take it slowly.

We've got the control tower.

From there begins a runway of asphalt construction

On the runway with the tower upside down there is an aeroplane with the engine switched off.

Friction in the wheel bearings is zero, zero, no friction at all.

Question - in the next second the take-off moved forward by 1 metre and stood up

How has the distance from the aircraft to the tower changed?

Mischek >>:

Давайте потихоньку

Имеем Вышку диспетчерскую

От неё начинается взлетка из асфальта конструкции транспотрёр

На взлётке попой к вышке стоит самолет с ВЫКЛЮЧЕННЫМ двигателем

Трение в подшипниках колес равно 0,зеро,отсутствует напрочь

Вопрос - в следующую секунду взлетка продвинулась вперед на 1 метр и встала

Как изменилось расстояние от самолета до вышки ?

According to your condition he is standing with the engine running and a running transporter will pull him back a metre (confused which way).

PS: If you ask me at every metre of the take-off where the plane's butt and tower are, what the dispatcher ate and what colour his eyes are - then I will agree with everything.

Get this right. Aircraft take-off is independent of belt speed. For every one unit increase in belt speed, the wheels will spin twice as fast, all at once, and instantly. It's kind of like physics. But the constraints imposed by the task - don't allow for that. This limitation, in fact, makes an aeroplane into a car or a running man. From the perspective of an observer on the ground, the plane has to run the entire ribbon and take off. And in my understanding of the task at hand - it won't take off. Maybe I understand it the wrong way, maybe too domestic, maybe too engineering.

Farnsworth >>:

По вашему условию он стоит с включенным двигателем, а работающий транспортер оттащит его на метр (запутался в какую сторону).

PS: Если вы на каждом метре взлетки будете меня спрашивать где попа самолета и вышка, что ел диспетчер и какого цвета у него глаза - тогда я соглашусь со всем.

Поймите правильно. Взлет самолета не зависит от скорости вращения ленты. На каждую единицу увеличения скорости ленты, колеса будут крутиться раза в два быстрее, причем сразу, причем мгновенно. Это как бы физика. Но ограничения, накладываемые задачей - не допускают этого. Это ограничение, фактически, делает из самолета - машину или бегущего человека. Со стороны наблюдателя на земле, самолет должен пробежать всю ленту и взлететь. И в моем понимании поставленной задачи - не взлетит. Возможно я понимаю это как то не так, может быть слишком по бытовому, а может слишком по инженерному.

I have it written in big letters which engine it is with

But it doesn't matter now

because a working transporter won't haul it away from the tower for ANYTHING.

Richie >>:
Коллеги, я временно удаляюсь - работа.

Doing nonsense in the workplace develops hearing, alertness and lateral vision!

Farnsworth >>:

По вашему условию он стоит с включенным двигателем, а работающий транспортер оттащит его на метр (запутался в какую сторону).

PS: Если вы на каждом метре взлетки будете меня спрашивать где попа самолета и вышка, что ел диспетчер и какого цвета у него глаза - тогда я соглашусь со всем.

Поймите правильно. Взлет самолета не зависит от скорости вращения ленты. На каждую единицу увеличения скорости ленты, колеса будут крутиться раза в два быстрее, причем сразу, причем мгновенно. Это как бы физика. Но ограничения, накладываемые задачей - не допускают этого. Это ограничение, фактически, делает из самолета - машину или бегущего человека. Со стороны наблюдателя на земле, самолет должен пробежать всю ленту и взлететь. И в моем понимании поставленной задачи - не взлетит. Возможно я понимаю это как то не так, может быть слишком по бытовому, а может слишком по инженерному.

Highlighted - it doesn't. In a running man and machine, the propulsion reactive force is applied to the ground - in an aeroplane to the air. If friction in the bearings is not taken into account - it doesn't matter how fast the belt travels. If taken into account, it will only slightly reduce take-off speed - the friction forces are orders of magnitude smaller than the propulsion forces.

Good luck.

Did you really graduate from MAI?