I will write TORs for client traders for programmers - page 5

RomanS писал(а) >>

Green???

Yeah, that's the price of a Kirby... even though it was sold to me for 120,000 :)

>> it's cool.

RomanS >>:

Зеленых???

it's still worth 4.5k quid

1Rakso >>:

он так и стоит 4,5 к баксов

Yeah, we know, we've seen it pull sugar out from under the box.

1Rakso писал(а) >>

Yes I understand what he said if I show my bare walls you will feel bad, yesterday I bought a hoover Kirby for 4.5 grand my wife is fixated that it kicks out some bedbugs and that the warranty is 30 years. So judge my bare walls.)))

I can take a picture if you want to see))))

Judging by your avatar sanek your position and is a sports cap))))

from saprophytes.

>> evil little creatures that eat carpets and more.

Risk >>:

от сапрофитов

злобные маленькие создания которые жрут ковры и не только

Probably, I didn't go into details, my wife made me buy it) It looks like a hoover to me)) Made of some kind of titanium and some kind of space engine is all I know)

1Rakso писал(а) >>

I understand if Integer could earn at least 10k dollars a month, but there is no chance to make 1k and even if he finds so many students, half of them would have to take a pity because they are annoying))).

You're looking for mediocre jobs in the wrong place, if I were you, I'd find a big company in your town and the household manager would talk to him, let me supply soap powders, and I'll pay you back without cash, and I won't be offended, I would open in my name a sole proprietorship with an account and would do delivery services or whatever else sundry, then I would rub his confidence in the director and would open a repair service of any premises there, not necessarily to repair them there and I've never done it, I just drove the money back and forth)))) Further more, then began to push their products this company, eh, young people have no business with this programming, let those who want to do it spend their nerves, and this is not the niche where you can get something, they themselves are from client to client, their whole army is sitting here and the good come to any of them home bare walls, and there's all the wealth of an ordinary programmer)))

>> I don't drink enough vodka to do this kind of business.)

Mischek >>:

У Вас патологическая страсть к посредничеству

Personally to Michael,

I am a project manager-start-up manager (an intermediary between money and a business that does not yet exist)

before taking on a project, I research, identify, highlight, aggravate, highlight, .... problems (simplified)

ask for additional funding because the customer-investor thinks that everything is quick and easy

up to a year to develop the project, hire a new administration and hand over a ready-to-operate business

formalisation and structuring is an integral part of my work and when all information, financial, ... flows have been worked out in a working project. flows, there are deadlines, responsible persons, regulations, algorithms, workflows, .... and all this is kept in working order the company works like clockwork - you push the pendulum and only sometimes you have to nudge it, and the successor-director sits in his office and smokes bamboo for at least 2 years

After me, an absolute dullard can be hired as a manager, which is exactly what happens in russian business because the customer's grand-nephew will be working for him.

I am known for my absolute patience, unlike many other programmers

Can I not take on the task specified in the title of the thread?

and you will stop noticing me or I will think that you are one of those who I pointed to his place?

what do you say, young man?

Integer >>:

Ага живу в КГТ 9 квадратов - и вот моя обстановка: Как видите - обои новые ))))))

Are you kidding? How can you sit on such a wooden thing?

1Rakso писал(а) >>

Are you kidding? How can you sit on such a wooden thing?

Easily! In the lotus position. Of course I'm joking - the wallpaper is not new, it's 8 years old, but how well preserved it is because I don't have any saprophytes in my house.

Geronimo >>:

что скажете молодой человек ?

Michael.....