WHY ARE TRADERS LOSING MONEY? - page 44

NiKkel >>:

ТНК

ты себе штатное расписание ТНК представляешь? а режим работы представляешь?

Will you tell us? Even if in your usual simplistic way, but any TNA regulations, please?

ZS

It's just that you yourself asked a conversation about nothing. :-)))

Oh, and say, also, that big companies can afford to do whatever they want. As long as there is an advantage. Yukos, for example. E-)))j

And it would be nice to tie it to mt4.

Why do I leak - I am personally ruined by fear. Greed used to ruin me too. Greed has been dealt with, only fear remains. Even in mini account, knowing that I will not lose anything physically, having caught stop loss of 20 quid at depo=350-400 quid, my hand is longing to close semi-profitable position, which has not yet reached specified take profit. Well, on mini-depo I have now learned to pull my hand away, but what would happen to me if my possible moose was worth not 20, but 20 000 quid? I'd probably have to be handcuffed to the radiator to stop me reaching it, and I'd probably try to chew them off too! :-)))

alexey15:

Why do I leak - I am personally ruined by fear. Greed used to ruin me too. Greed has been dealt with, only fear remains. Even in mini account, knowing that I will not lose anything physically, having caught stop loss of 20 quid at depo=350-400 quid, my hand is longing to close semi-profitable position, which has not yet reached specified take profit. Well, on mini-depo I have now learned to pull my hand away, but what would happen to me if my possible moose was worth not 20, but 20 000 quid? I'd probably have to be handcuffed to a radiator to stop me reaching it, and I'd probably try to chew them off too! :-)))

I saw a straitjacket for sale at a flea market... they sell a straitjacket at a flea market - it's the best way to open a deal, put the shirt on, put a light bulb in your mouth and wait for the TA...

sever30:
I saw a straitjacket for sale at a flea market... Open a deal, put the shirt on, put a light bulb in your mouth and wait for the TA.
It won't help, the reason is something else.