WHY ARE TRADERS LOSING MONEY? - page 34

NiKkel >>:

когда Эйнштейна первый раз познакомили с постулатами квантовой теории, он воскликнул - "Я не верю в бога, бросающего кости".

но с тех пор квантовая теория живет и развивается и в основе ее лежит случайность. Она все таки существует.

I think there is a confusion of two different concepts here: probability and randomness.

Use stationary approaches to deal with a non-stationary schedule. Eureka?))

Who thinks what?

ps took it out of my thread, as I didn't see any constructive words apart from yapping. if the terminology is inaccurate please correct it, if it's not clear at all ask for clarification. thanks).

ratnasambhava писал(а) >>

Absolute Freedom does exist, but beyond that law.

And the benefit might be this. Do good, you'll get good (look to the future and ignore the present).

I wanted to write right away.... Ok I'll have time. What are your thoughts on why traders are losing money?

And give me a deciphering of good, evil? To do good I have one option - distribute scraps from the bar table, go around the nearest churches with two pockets of change for beggars and wait for good in the sense of goodness in the barn to the ceiling and under lock and key. Would that work?

NTH писал(а) >>

Use stationary approaches to deal with a non-stationary schedule. Eureka?))

Who thinks what?

ps took it out of my thread, as i didn't see any constructive words except yapping. if the terminology is inaccurate please correct, if it's not clear at all ask for clarification. thank you))

The graph shows the prices of the past auctions. Prices are formed by the bidding itself due to the market economy... In the Soviet Union, prices of goods were known (planned) for example until the end of the year. What is stationary and non-stationary in it is the chart.

Tantrik >>:

Ваши варианты почему трейдеры сливают?

Because of misconceptions.

ratnasambhava писал(а) >>
Because of misconceptions.

+ 0.0001 one point yours.

Tantrik писал(а) >>
The graph shows the prices of past trades. Prices are formed by the trades themselves due to the market economy... In the soviet union there were known (planned) prices of goods e.g. until the end of the year. What is stationary and non-stationary in it is the chart.

The graph shows the process. Non-stationary because there is no clear formula to describe it, i.e. as mentioned in a neighbouring thread: MO and dispersion are not constants (one or the other, both at once, alternately both variants). The difference between IR and dispersion is determined online based on the intricacies of the cash flows.

ratnasambhava >>:

Думаю, здесь, идет смешение двух различных понятий: вероятности и случайности.

if a variable is random, the apparatus of probability theory is used to explain its behaviour

paukas >>:
Не обязательно. Могут заработать оба

how?

NTH писал(а) >>

The graph shows the process. Non-stationary because there is no clear formula to describe it, i.e. as mentioned in a neighbouring thread: MO and dispersion are not constants (one or the other, both at once, alternately both variants). The difference between IR and dispersion is determined online based on the intricacies of the cash flows.

The process of price formation is non-stationary or unknown to us ... (collusion in the market could be ...). >> So there is no mathematics in price formation... and with mathematics it is problematic to calculate the future price....(no data).