New Year's present - TestCommander lite - page 8

Albertik:
Where is the commercial version? And it would be good (even necessary) to include the current loss ( e.g. AccountEquity()-AccountBalance()<.....) in the condition to start optimisation in case the conditions in the optimised parameters deteriorate sharply.
where, where.... know where.... I am still writing :-), unfortunately, slowly the work moves, as a lot of other work, now even preparation for the championship was added. But the main reason for all this is that the interest of users is too sluggish. Judging by the very modest feedback, this program is not really needed. As for your suggestion, it is interesting, if you can describe it in more detail please.

The formula "AccountEquity()-AccountBalance()<set number" is an estimate of the current loss. Since it is an automaton, it must re-optimize parameters in time. Basically, I have experience in creating Expert Advisors based on wavelets, fuzzy logic, digital filters, etc., but they all have temporary success and require re-optimization. If there is interest, we can have a mutually beneficial conversation. Write to mail.

The link doesn't work again

When I select variables, I get a window like this:

Can you tell me what's wrong?

Perl:

When I select variables, I get a window like this:

Can you tell me what's wrong?

Need more information, can you insert a block of variables from the EA code?

xeon:
Need more information, can you insert a block of variables from the EA code?

please update the link

Made an update.

Corrected errors found by users (many thanks to them):

1) Added conversion of string date to number, at stage of reading variables from Expert, type-(D'14.02.2009 02.:31:30')

2) Fixed selection of position type (Long, Short, Long & Short)

3) Fixed mode Revers in report settings.

Download here - ftp://fx-soft.biz/tcom.1.0.4.zip

When selecting variables, I got the following error:

Assigned each external variable an extern type, i.e. not a comma. And removed the spaces in these external variables before and after the assignment operator.

It worked:

Is it possible to use TestCommander to take a history of the last three months,
and then every 24 hours it will use the parameters from the last three days of optimisation?

And it's not clear how to select the parameters I need after the optimization.

For example, there are external variables involved in optimization: "a" and "b".

When optimizing by "Balance" gen.algorithm, I need to take one maximum value of "Profitability" out of twenty maximum values of "Math Expectation".

The identified values "a" and "b" were substituted. Is this to be done through the "Analyzer settings" form?