New Year's present - TestCommander lite - page 11

The link doesn't work, can you send me a TCOM link please?

The link will be available later as soon as I complete the update.

Thanks, we'll be waiting.)

xeon:
The link will be available later as soon as I complete the update.

Could you please upload the current version

xeon, what is the situation when the link is planned? And another small question: why can't I use the same terminal for trading and optimisation (in the old version - when using auto_optimisation.mq4)?

kiimar:

xeon, what is the situation when the link is planned? And another small question: why can't I use the same terminal for trading and optimisation (in the old version - when using auto_optimisation.mq4)?

There is a dll library for auto-optimisation, ietest is called, by the way it is very easy to use.

but how do you use it?

;)

vink1977:

НЕ могли бы вы скинуть ту версию которая есть на данный момент

kiimar

xeon, what is the situation when link is planned? And another small question: why is it impossible to use one and the same terminal for trading and optimization (in the old version - when using auto_optimization.mq4)?

I will soon post the corrected one

As for the question -why can't I use one and the same terminal for trading and optimization (in the old version - when using auto_optimization.mq4)?

it is not the right question to ask MetaQuotes.

xeon:

I'll post the revised one soon

Waiting

xeon:

I will soon post the corrected one

As for the question -why can't I use one and the same terminal for trading and optimization (in the old version - when using auto_optimization.mq4)?

this question is not the right one, it should be addressed to MetaQuotes.

I was interested in the phrase in the old version.... does the new version allow for both trading and optimisation in the same terminal or what?