To follow up - page 48

That's how to pump up the flak! And me, simpleton, I put all the answers in one post.... :))

MetaDriver писал(а) >>

History + method = hierarchy + table. Table is a strong word. :) At the ends of the branches, actually, single-digit reactions, or rather an actual number equal to the product of the probability of direction by the probable "length of the move" in a given direction.

That is, the implied price target = TP. Where do the directional probability and move length come from (unless, of course, it's not a secret) ?

If the model is able to calculate such parameters, then these are already promising options for FP clustering research.

Yurixx >>:

1. То есть предполагаемая цель по цене = TP. 2. А откуда берутся вероятность направления и длина хода (если, конечно, это не секрет) ?

3. Если модель дает возможность вычислять такие параметры, то это уже перспективные варианты для исследования кластеризации ФП.

1. No. No target stops. (Only protective ones against connection breakage.) The net position is assumed to be modified according to this value.

2. Calculated on history.

3. I will think about it.

Yurixx >>:

То есть предполагаемая цель по цене = TP. А откуда берутся вероятность направления и длина хода (если, конечно, это не секрет) ?

Если модель дает возможность вычислять такие параметры, то это уже перспективные варианты для исследования кластеризации ФП.

We were kind of "clinging" to volatility. Apparently, hence the predicted length of the move. The "branch ends" will tell you the direction.

joo >>:
Вот оказывается как надо знакофлуды прокачивать! А я, простофиля, все ответы в один пост пихаю.... :))

People will do anything to rise above their cousin... ;)

MetaDriver >>:

Чего только люди не выдумают, дабы возвыситься над собратом своим двоюродным... ;)

Yeah, only my post was about you, that was the joke of the humour. I don't give a shit about introductions, so I'll keep putting the answers in one post.

joo >>:

Ага, только моя заметка касалась Вас, в этом и заключалась шутка юмора. А мне дофени знакофлуды, поэтому и дальше буду ответы в один пост пихать.

And my note to whom does it concern? ;)

joo писал(а) >>

We were kind of "clinging" to volatility. Apparently, hence the predicted length of the move. The "branch ends" will tell you the direction.

I was the only one who clung to the volatility, Adin, so very Adin. The others, alas, did not want to grasp it. Apparently, due to a lack of working ideas.

Volatility is not a very good parameter for setting price targets. For a number of reasons. In addition, it is only one parameter. And the probability of direction and the length of a move are two. And they are uncorrelated with each other, which makes their use for description more promising.

Yurixx >>:

К волатильности цеплялся только я, адын, савсэм адын. Остальные прицепиться, увы, не пожелали. По-видимому, в виду остутствия рабочих идей.

Nah. Out of greed. ;)

MetaDriver писал(а) >>

Nah. Out of greed. ;)

That's exactly the way to go. It means that the proletarian expert-writer has something to lose ! And if there is, maybe he will be able to do something about it.