Money management strategies. Martingale. - page 14

Reshetov писал(а) >>

There's a dick with a screw for every sneaky nerd's ass:

You'd better continue your research on the reality of doubling your deposit in three days, rather than sticking screws up your asses.

Avals >> :

There is no martingale application there, it is pure combinatorics. What you cited is just an illustration of a martingale (not a chart, but a formula ;)) and you can't make money on popping by martingale or anything else in case of finite capital.

I just take the jumping out as a certain (estimated with an error) limit.

Please, take a look at the system I'm testing :) And don't confuse the bearded ones. ;)

With Mathemat thesame mishap.

Here we go...

Where is the chief botanist, Carl Linnaeus?

Avals писал(а) >>

Under Soviet rule, they also sold and bought kefir in the shop, for example. Was that a market too? :)

>> yeah. >> only a special one.

PapaYozh >> :

You'd better continue your research on the reality of doubling your deposit in three days, rather than putting screws to your asses.

>> And you should not sweat too much about it. Let's continue our research on doubling the deposit and fix screws to your asses. One doesn't preclude the other. We'll do without the advice of snot-nosed nerds while we're deciding what's best.

Sorento писал(а) >>

Here we go...

Where is the chief botanist Carl Linnaeus?

They say that Carl Linnaeus

>> he was a Swedish prick.)

paukas >> :

They say that Carl Linnaeus

was a Swedish prick :)

And Martingale was French?

>> Right? ;)

Sorento писал(а) >>

I just take the popping as a certain (estimated with a margin of error) boundary.

Kindly take a look at the system I'm testing :) and don't confuse the bearded ones. ;)

Mathemat hasthe same mishap.

took a look... Are you sure it's not a fit for a piece of history? MM can be fitted as easily as input/output.

Sorento писал(а) >>

And Martingale is French?

Right? ;)

М. - >> it's not human.

paukas >> :

М. - >> it's not human.

How is it not a man? A known successful gambler. Or am I wrong again?