Spread trading in Meta Trader - page 60

Another nemesis pair - ZS+ZM legumes (odds 10:30)

On this tandem you can enter, almost guaranteed - at the slightest divergence.

Profits will be small, - but reliable! It's better to catch profit here with an Expert Advisor (- do not forget about ticker prices!).

AlexLep писал(а) >>

Shu got the new version very handy thanks but for some reason does not want to place orders says

2010.01.28 20:19:00 MultiOrders GCG0,M5: Alert: Cannot get information about symbol ---. Stop working!
What to do?

I checked it too - it does not place orders

rid писал(а) >>

Another nemesis pair - ZS+ZM legumes (odds 10:30)

On this tandem you can enter, almost guaranteed - at the slightest divergence.

Profits will be small, - but reliable! It's better to make profit with an Expert Advisor (- do not forget about the price tickers!).

I understand, that ratio is calculated from instrument volatility?

rid писал(а) >>

Formalised a bit. Main signals, - Entry - divergence of price lines to an average high and exit of the DELTA line - from the current "overbought/oversold" zone from outside to inside!

Here - like my entry yesterday on the real ( audi+kivi futures) - shortly before the betting announcement.

Exit (close trades) - convergence of lines at the crossover point.

If I understand the system correctly, then the average delta zone should be updated every few days?

Yes, of course. If necessary. Maybe more often - on very small tf.

hippy >>:

размер лотов тоже соответственно 1:3?я так понимаю что коэффициент рассчитывается от волатильности инструмента?

Yes, - on volatility. I haven't estimated the size of the lots yet. But probably 1:2

Shu писал(а) >>

there's really only one change - the ability to save and use "sets"... how it's implemented is easy (the button on the right) - the interface is designed to be as easy to work with as possible and not to spoil/delete anything accidentally. don't be afraid to experiment! ;-)

The "multiorder" script is part of the system. The second part works on order comments - it closes, but in this case it's not that important, everyone can close in 1000 ways. By and large no one prevents to use magicians in multiorder script as well - the source code is in the distribution kit, as far as I remember. :-)

Shu WHY YOU WERE GONE I WANT TO WORK WITH YOUR NEW SCRIPT, BUT I CANNOT. The script won't place orders but I can't get it to work.

Can't get information about the symbol ---. I'm stopping my work!
What to do?

Yes, I agree! A good entry script would be nice! There's already an EA for the exits, thank goodness.

vldim писал(а) >>
>> Yes, I agree! A good entry script would be great! For the exits I already have an Expert Advisor.

vldim, can you attach this EA to the Shu script for exits?

I wonder if anyone would open on audi/dollar + euro/dollar pairs if looking at the daily time frame.

Unfortunately I do not work on currency pairs. I work on GCG0 and SIH0 on M5