Spread trading in Meta Trader - page 34

baltik >>:

Только вверху индюка была легенда а то как понять где какой цвет какой пары

the above is all there and it is not a cluster indicator. this indicator shows the gaps between the dollar pairs but with a larger period (1000)

only closing prices of bars are used

If the gap is big, two opposite orders should be opened, it turns out to be a kind of "hedge" on the quid

I looked at the screenshot and there was no legend - +

There's a beautiful 450 pt screen in the post. Can you tell me more?

I've got everything overlapping on the o'clock, it's like a pigtail,

I don't understand even in theory where to enter and with what?

baltik >>:

не понйму даже в теории куда входить и счем?

In this example it is buy and sell because pairs are different (forward and reverse) and also exit at the same time, and if currency pairs were both forward and reverse

it would be buy and sell or sell and buy. It turns out that we enter a hedge.

here are two screenshots where "hedge" deals were done simultaneously

For the correct operation of the indicator the quotes history for all dollar pairs should be loaded

What is the difference between this method and direct cross trading?

getch >>:
В чем отличие такого метода от прямой торговли кроссом?

Are you suggesting to open GBPJPY? but in which direction? according to my indicator we are guided by the gaps from the quid as from a conventional zero point.

You haven't shown the source indicators, so it's hard to understand what is meant by "gap from the quid".

If you have a "hedge" on the quid, then you have an opening on the crossover.

I will be able to tell you the direction when I understand the principle of the indicator.

getch >>:

Вы не показали исходников индикаторы, поэтому сложно понять, что имеется в виду под "разрывами от бакса".

Раз у вас "хэдж" по баксу, значит у вас открытие по кроссу.

Направление смогу сказать, когда пому принцип индикатора.

in the indicator I use the deviation in pips from the average price over a certain period

In the above example you are not exactly BUY GBPJPY as the volumes may not match for GBPUSD and USDJPY.

getch >>:
В приведенном выше примере вы делаете не совсем BUY GBPJPY, т.к. объемы могут не соответствовать у GBPUSD и USDJPY.

Yes, there is an equality factor to be introduced, but it is not essential

The opening criterion is just not understood.