Spread trading in Meta Trader - page 30

rid >>:

Do you think the Eurobucks will continue to move up on Monday?

Fduch, may I clarify: in your indicator SpreadCharts v2.0 spread is counted by openings or closes? (Not a programmer myself, sorry)

On bar openings

Thank you.

i try to work with the similar principle but only with currencies. i would like to thank the author for his suggestion to use 5-minute-lines for eurusd usdchf 10-20 pips.I also look at the price of lots of eurusd and 1.The author says it works out. I tried it on a demo-it seemed OK. If someone can try to make an EA, test it and see the results. Good luck to everyone.

Files:
archive.zip  15 kb

Is the "similar principle" what you described with the help of the tool you posted in the archive?

or something else?

al982 писал(а) >>

"Similar principle" - is that what you described with the help of the inductor you posted in the archive?

or something else?

I just use 6 currencies in different directions, I don't trade with an indicator but I just confirm more favourable entries.

forex-k >>:

Как считаешь евробакс в понедельник продолжит движение вверх?

I assume, (and would like to), - that the Euro/Dollar on Monday will be mainly oriented slightly downwards.

Actually, I trade manually, - using forecasts and analysts' opinions from the Dow info feed (here - as posted yesterday).

rid >>:

//----------------------

P.S. До слез обидно, что не открыл на реале "тандем" по (USDCAD+DX), по своему же собственному прогнозу на предыд. страничке! Ведь хотел же!

Сейчас бы закрыл с изрядным профитом.

By selling USDCAD and buying DX you are buying the Canadian index. You can look at the behaviour of the index with the same CC - its dynamics are no different from other indices. So such a trade in my opinion - would be 50/50.

al982 >>:

Да, денек сегодня был отличный. Кстати rid, еще есть индекс на евро.

Расчет EURX
Текущее значение индекса евро (EURX) – это средний показатель изменения курсов пяти мировых валют (доллара США, британского фунта, японской йены, швейцарского франка и шведской кроны) по отношению к евро.

EURXt=34.38805726 x (USDt)–0,3155 x (GBPt)0, 3056 x (JPYt)– 0.1891 x (CHFt) 0.1113 x (SEKt) 0.0785

Вернее есть две идеи, одна полее менее формализована. выложил одному челу под реализацию, так тот пропал и больше на контакты не выходил (бывают и такие )) ) ... Наверное бабло косит.

Where does it trade? I mean, not a site, but in which DC is the nearest?

I looked in A and B. Couldn't find any. Would be interesting to charge and compare with DX.

//--------------------------------------------------------------------

"... dough" , - that's for sure ! Wouldn't be missing otherwise !