Spread trading in Meta Trader - page 217

leonid553:

===========

And I didn't even do the paired refills! What's not a grail, by the way?

This, by the way, is similar, even if not to a 100% Graal, but to a near-Graal TS - exactly, in the direction of which it makes sense to really, dig!

Roman.:

the championship is coming up... I'm anxious about the preparations...

Roman, when the tournament starts, send me the link to your account, I will be rooting for you :-)

7Konstantin7:
Roman, when the championship starts, send me the link to your account in the village, I will be rooting for you :-)

I WILL BE ROOTING FOR YOU :-. I have MM expansion kamikaze type, otherwise no luck at the championships! :-)

Roman.:
Yeah, we need to chop with a vengeance)

... To the point. :)

Roman.:
Roman, what would make you give up the championship? I mean: how much in dollars?

Roman.:
Here it is, by the way, and looks like not even a 100% GRAAL, but close to a gracial TS - sure, in the direction of which it makes sense and really dig!

By the way, yesterday you could have easily sold the XAG-XAU spread for the night - it worked very well today when the line of the spread reached the lower boundary of the channel.

Roman, I emailed you yesterday - close the fuel oil spread. The returns are amazing, what a better way to wait! Already the average seasonal profit is way "over-performed"!

And the platinum-palladium spread = can be fixed too:

The performance has turned out OK. Let's wait for a pullback and go in again. Till the end of the next week it is still possible to work on seasonality.

PL-PA=1:1 spread analysis: http://www.kroufr.ru/forum/index.php/topic,19889.msg177683.html#msg177683

Heroix:

p.s. I have tested this TS on MKL5 and have my own view, but I would like to hear an outside view.

Please share, if you don't mind, the test results?

I think everyone here would be interested to have a look:

DmitriyN:
Roman, what would make you give up the championship? I mean: how much in dollars?

I'm interested in participation. I'm a participant. I'm not going to back out.

In this thread such a discussion is an offtopic.

leonid553:

By the way, yesterday you could have sold the spread XAG-XAU last night, it worked very well today when the spread reached the lower boundary of the channel.

Roman, I emailed you yesterday - close the fuel oil spread. The returns are amazing, what a better way to wait! Already the average seasonal profit is way "over-performed"!

And the platinum-palladium spread = can be fixed too:

The performance has turned out OK. Let's wait for a pullback and go in again. Till the end of the next week it is still possible to work on seasonality.

PL-PA=1:1 spread analysis: http://www.kroufr.ru/forum/index.php/topic,19889.msg177683.html#msg177683

Thank you Leonid, I'll close on Monday. Watching in test mode for now on the exness.

The results are really fantastic. Soon it will be at breakeven on oil.