Spread trading in Meta Trader - page 215

Roman.:

Interesting picture is being drawn on silver-gold..., not ruling out going long!

Closed now !

leonid553:

Closed now !

I "overslept"... :-)

Not for nothing you wrote that you should exit at the crossing of the lines of the first indicator. Going out now, small but profitable!

Not just on crossing lines. It is quite acceptable to close positions without waiting for a crossover - but when the spread line reaches the opposite channel boundary!

==========================

Congratulations to all on a new work week!

I suggest fans of the short-term "quasi-arbitrage" to try and test the following variant of currency spread:

Arbitrage of EURGBP-EURUSD=3^2

Now I've entered an experimental spread sale. Let's see how it turns out:

EURGBP-EURGBP = 3^2 error?

corrected

leonid553:

Congratulations to all on a new working week!

I suggest fans of short-term "quasi-arbitrage" to try and test the following variant of currency spread: EURGBP-EURUSD arbitrage=3^2

Now I've entered an experimental spread sale. Let's see how it will end:

==================

The first experimental entry was a success! Already sent out for a beer!

leonid553:

==================

The first experimental entry was a success! Already sent for a beer!

Thanks for the setup Leonid. Made a template and put it on the warm-up bidding in the Alps.

Evening.

Back in the middle of this thread hrenfx gave examples of building a synthetic with his recycle2.

I'd like to know if anyone has studied this EA.

I've found a "bug", as the author himself put it, because of which IND_RecycleProfit and IND_RecycleShowMe are not redrawn on arrival of a new bar.

if anyone has fixed it...please let me know)))

Snegovik:

Evening.

Back in the middle of this thread hrenfx gave examples of building a synthetic with his recycle2.

I'd like to know if anyone has studied this EA.

I've found a "bug", as the author himself put it, because of which IND_RecycleProfit and IND_RecycleShowMe are not redrawn on arrival of a new bar.

if anyone has fixed it...please let me know)))

throw the history script again and overload the showmanship and profit.

==

I've gone into buying the XAG-XAU spread - dangerous, really, to go in now - after such sharp moves. Well, let's see. No strong moves are likely to be expected at night. We will see in the morning.

Especially - towards the seasonality of spread!