Spread trading in Meta Trader - page 121

rid писал(а) >>
The ratio of position sizes was calculated as 3 : 0.03, but I'm not quite sure about the correctness of such a calculation.
If somebody is interested in this situation, - please give your opinion on sizes of these positions
(I remind you, that only whole "lots" can be put on shares in Broco)

Perhaps the index "does not know" that ROSN is quoted in roubles and BRN in USD?

Well, my script calculates 1:100, not 1:10
My script calculates absolutely all of my oil passages as 100:1.
This is obviously an incorrect calculation.

goldtrader >>:

Возможно индюк "не знает" что ROSN котируется в рублях, а BRN в USD?

Yes, that's right! So if it's not too much trouble - someone calculate this blow correctly...
Before it's too late...

rid писал(а) >>

Yeah right! So if it's not too much trouble - someone calculate this blow correctly...
Before it's too late...

I've been working with the calculator, I've taken into account the pip value and the average volatility over a month and a week and it turns out about 1:395. I don't know how accurate it is, but I calculate it for myself plus a lot2 script

Thank you.
In other words, roughly BRN ^ ROSN = 0.1 ^ 40
It's still a little low for a rossation, in my opinion...
0.1 : 1000 would be closer to the truth.

hippy писал(а) >>

i sat with the calculator, considered the pip value and the average volatility of the month, week and it turns out about 1:395. i do not know how accurate it is, but i calculate it for myself plus a script lot2

I have it wrong.

rid писал(а) >>
Thank you.
In other words, roughly BRN ^ ROSN = 0.1 ^ 40
It's still a little low for a rossation, if you ask me.
0.1 : 1000 would be closer to the truth.

recalculated about 1:1800

hippy писал(а) >>

recalculated about 1:1800

recalculated again and some kind of astronomical lot turns out 0.01^100.but now it seems right on the demo open look

We can close now. The price lines have converged. And the spread delta is turning down ...

rid писал(а) >>
We can close now. The price lines have converged.

Basically there are profits, but I try to target 30-60 minutes and I use 5 for better entry/exit