Doubling your deposit with martingale in three days - a reality? - page 15

MetaDriver >>:

Браво!

А подробности-то будут?

The Expert Advisor does not use indicators, it trades with pending orders on a minute timeframe. Trade operations are performed not more often than one operation per minute. Before you start trading, maximum and minimum close prices for the last 24 hours relative to the current bar are calculated. An available stop-leveller is subtracted from the maximum price, to the minimum price it is added. This gives us a trading corridor in which the Expert Advisor tries to place orders. If the maximum price is closer in time, the assumption is made that the market is falling; if the minimum price is closer, is ascending. In fact, this supposition about the probable market movement does not influence the Expert Advisor's work but just slightly increases the efficiency of order triggering and profit taking in a shorter time period. In case of requoting, the corridor will be too narrow and the EA will simply not trade. The Expert Advisorwaits for the moment, when the price gets into the band, so as to be able to place orders according to a certain scheme at slightly modified Fibo levels which are calculated relative to the band width and stop level value. Orders are placed in four parts - BUYSTOP, SELLSTOP, BUYLIMIT, SELLLIMIT, starting from lower Fibo levels in both directions from the price. This is an example of a pattern in a falling market. Depending on the band width, there may be 4, 8 or even 12 orders. A larger number seems unlikely. It must be some kind of abnormal volatility. ))) When a buy order triggers ,BUYLIMIT is placed at the next Fibo level , while a sell order triggers, SELLLIMIT is placed beyond the upper boundary of the corridor. After that everything is repeated from the beginning. At a certain moment, the price leaves the corridor and a profit is captured. And it does not matter where and how far the price goes. ))) )) In brief. )))

Svinozavr >>:

Будут. Выложит тот же снимок отчета, но в разрешении 2560х1920. Чтоб все подробности можно было рассмотреть.

You're right too. ))) I don't use this EA for real and unlikely will because I trade by hand with the only one indicator, which I wrote myself. I just threw all other indicators to garbage. This is the sad outcome of long programming of real-time signal processing systems. And as a former programmer I'm afraid to entrust my money to brainless algorithms. By the way, it's a subject for reflection - the indicator is based on the theory of isomorphism of sets. Bars of all intraday TFs are taken as sets. If price moves isomorphically in all TFs, then this is what is called a trend. If it is polymorphic, then it is a flat. ))) If isomorphism is reversed from lower to higher isomorphism then it is a market reversal. In Forex the main thing is to be in the right place at the right time. Isn't it? )))

Not bad. Thanks for the answers.

Doubling your deposit with martingale in three days - is it real?

Of course it is. And also losing the entire deposit to zero is also reality. :-)

Slavick >>:
Удвоение депозита мартингейлом за трое суток - реальность?
конечно реальность. А еще слить весь депозит до нуля - это тоже реальность. :-)

Oh Reality, how diverse you are!!! ;)

"When you see a rainbow over the field

Atmosphere of my motherland,

You'll think, damn your feet, and freeze in silence",

"and you stand still in dumb amazement.

"You're enchanted by its sudden beauty.

And you think, "Where in the world am I?

And you stand there with your jaw dropped,

But then you realise: diffraction."

(c) Igor Irteniev

Mathemat >>:
Это тоже несерьезно: 10 сделок из ста обеспечили львиную часть прибыли. Их могло бы и не быть.

And if the strategy is to wait for an event that will cover all the losses at once,

then the situation should be considered in the context of the ratio of the frequency of the event to the length of the expectation.

Then there must clearly be more than 1 such event in order to speak of a pattern in the system.

Urain >>:

А если стратегия как раз и состоит в ожидании события которое разом перекроет все убытки,

то тут нужно ситуацию рассматривать в контексте отношения периодичности события к длинне ожидания.

That's some fucking woman's logic. Although they may be right.

;)

SymbolEURUSD (Euro vs US Dollar)
Period30 Minutes (M30) 2009.01.02 06:00 - 2010.03.19 21:30 (2009.01.01 - 2010.04.01)
ModelAll ticks (most accurate method based on all smallest available timeframes)
ParametersPips=5; Lots=0.1;

Bars in history15864Modelled ticks14130312Modeling quality90.00%
Plot mismatch errors1

Initial deposit100.00

Net profit68567.02Total profit68652.54Total loss-85.52
Profitability802.77Expectation of winning52.18

Absolute drawdown2.00Maximum drawdown2353.61 (3.39%)Relative drawdown10.50% (25.00)

Total trades1314Short positions (% win)657 (99.85%)Long positions (% win)657 (100.00%)

Profitable trades (% of all)1313 (99.92%)Loss trades (% of all)1 (0.08%)
Largestprofitable trade408.00losing transaction-85.52
Averageprofitable deal52.29losing trade-85.52
Maximum numbercontinuous wins (profit)1313 (68652.54)Continuous losses (loss)1 (-85.52)
MaximumContinuous Profit (number of wins)68652.54 (1313)Continuous loss (number of losses)-85.52 (1)
Averagecontinuous winnings1313Continuous loss1

For the year )))))

nikat97 >>:
За год )))))

Did you draw in a zigzag pattern?