Doubling your deposit with martingale in three days - a reality? - page 3

Sorento >> :

...l'm crazy... And you Brutus are unadulterated... with invective on the statement right...

Storm!

>> Soon there will be a storm!

What investors .....

Don't be ridiculous.

It's not clear to me either - why ?

Got TA, added martin, monitored .....

Cover TA with martin? - nonsense

a new way to combine a working idea with a martin ? - possible but unlikely.

More like Reshetov's new act of mating with a martin - sad.

Wyack

Mischek писал(а) >>

More like Reshetov's new act of copulation with martin - sad

Oh, yeah.

Is there no one else?

Reshetov >>:

And with naked women. Because my predictions are impossible and nobody is interested. At least this way we can admire the broads.

Figar0 >> :

The martingale itself does not make much sense to check, to test, because everything can be calculated there except luck, and luck cannot be attached to the system. Probably it is about something else and it can be checked by looking at the trade. Yuri wouldn't engage in bullshit or just bluster. So there will be something. I'd love to see the trade...

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. I'm not the kind of man to be flaunting it. I just don't understand what we're talking about. You can martingale in three days, or you can triple it. It's nothing new - it's all over the place.

To intuit by watching the trade? What's that for? Sort of a guessing game as to why my account doubled/declined?

===

Yuri. Don't take this as a hit - please finish your sentence: "I created this thread and will publicly trade in order to ..."

In order to "what"?

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

To "what?"

I bow to my gut!

Back in the day, Rosh and Netrebka had conversations without mentioning Ilya Prigozhin.

They also talked about Martingale, as at such "bifurcation points" it was the right thing to do.

That was a long time ago.

But now it seems to have come up again.

Is it some kind of seasonal exacerbation? Is losing a deposit by martingale in one day a reality?

omgwtflol >> :

Is it some kind of seasonal exacerbation? Is losing a deposit by martingale in one day a reality?

Two solar flares. Magnetic storms all week.

Sorento писал(а) >>

"bifurcation points."

Isn't that a swear word?

;)))

(yawning...)

Martin's getting kicked for nothing? No, not nothing, like getting kicked for locke .

No... not Martin... That's why there's nothing to kick...

It's an interesting topic. I've been working on martin for a long time myself. But not a classic one, but my own MM. But in my TS everything is aimed at maximum stability on this doubling in 1 month is out of the question. I think this is highly risky option. I think this is a very risky option.

"Hit the deposit with a martingale!" almost.

Sorry, it's coming back to me. :)