Intuition testing - page 10

IlyaA >> :

1. I don't know where you got that from, but I can provide sources that say that connections are being rearranged. You are probably referring to the neurons themselves. They are as they were from birth and still are (with reservations). But the connections are constantly changing. I was surprised to read that.

I don't remember where I got it from... The brain, with all the set of neurons, synapses, dendrites and other useful stuff, is the same in all humans. Except in pathological cases. And the different results of the brain from person to person are a consequence of different nutrition and... hmm, upbringing, that is, incoming information. The brain is nothing like a Lego set.

Urain >> :

And the memory stuff is textbook. Where are you getting all this from? I am from life experience and observations of myself.

I have been studying the brain for three years, with the aim of recreating it in the form of algorithms, including the division into departments. Plus experiments......

On the computer.

joo >> :

I don't remember where I got it... The brain, with all its set of neurons, synapses, dendrites and other useful stuff, is the same in all humans. Except in pathological cases. And the different results of the brain from person to person are a consequence of different nutrition and... hmm, upbringing, that is, incoming information. The brain is nothing like a Lego set.

Have a look at this at your leisure if you have time:

http://tfile.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=101409

http://tfile.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=52553

IlyaA >> :

Gentlemen, we have deviated far from the topic of developing intuition. And we are now discussing its source, although we are probably past that as well. Let's summarize. We have 20 pages of unrestrained leaps ahead of us. My theses:

1. intuition allows you to sense the moment when the trend changes on the market.

2. It would be better to start its development with a simple program like the one the top-starter created. Not to be distracted by noises.

3. When a person statistically confirms the presence of deviation in the MO when working with RNG. He automatically goes to think about price charts.

And such questions as where intuition comes from, what it gives, why we are here and how the universe works, as well as other no less interesting I suggest we leave for other threads of the forum. :)

Please state your theses. :)

I only have a soak for 2.

You really have to start with simple programs and simple dependencies, and dependencies can initially be formed with a gcf, but they (dependencies) must at least exist (and they must persist until intuition recognizes them),

otherwise intuition drowns in a sea of unconfirmed information.

The discovery of dependencies is a reward for intuition, you learn to use one more tool like a hammer to hit the nails-forecasts correctly.

Urain >> :

I only have a soak by 2.

You really have to start with simple programs and simple dependencies, and dependencies can be formed initially with a gcc, but they (dependencies) must at least exist, otherwise your intuition will drown in a sea of unconfirmed information.

And the detection of dependencies is in itself a reward for intuition, you learn to use one more tool like a hammer to hit the nails-forecasts correctly.

As it is, the challenge comes down to hearing the signals of intuition. And if there is certainty in autoregression, then the brain will work as a neuralink. And my opinion is that it (neuronics) is not needed here. A person has to concentrate and analyze what was when he/she made the right decision. The main thing here is to listen to only one instrument. And to hear and understand that you have heard what you need to hear.

IlyaA >> :

As though the task is reduced to hearing signals of intuition. And if there is certainty in autoregression, then the brain will work as a neuron. And my opinion is that it (neuronics) is not needed here. A person has to concentrate and analyse as much as possible what was when he made the right decision. The main thing here is to listen to only one instrument. And to hear and understand that one hears what is necessary.

The brain will in any case work as a neuronka, that's its nature and whether it displays the correct information on the monitor is the task of recognizing the images that we transmit intuition, the task is to learn to hear the voice of intuition.

It is like with Pavlov's dog, "right" get the sausage "wrong" choke on breadcrumbs.

I remember something...

About twenty years ago I was selling a flat. The buyer asked me for a certificate from the PDP - to make sure the deal could not be cancelled due to my mental disability.

So I went. Either the doctor wasn't interested in anything, or my appearance and manners seemed suspicious to her, but when I asked her for the certificate she said: - Wait... Wait.

In short, as I understood it, she was interested in the same questions as you - about intuition, about whether it seemed to me that I could foresee the future or that I thought I could change it with my mind, etc., etc. I also asked her if I was hearing voices. In general, her reaction was like "aha - you came!"

Anyway, friends. If you ever need to get anything from the PND, you just... don't say what you think. You could get into all kinds of trouble from that.

Svinozavr >> :

I remember something...

About twenty years ago I was selling a flat. The buyer asked me for a certificate from the PDP - to make sure the deal could not be cancelled due to my mental disability.

So I went. Either the doctor wasn't interested in anything, or my appearance and manners seemed suspicious to her, but when I asked her for the certificate she said: - Wait... Wait.

In short, as I understood it, she was interested in the same questions as you - about intuition, about whether it seemed to me that I could foresee the future or that I thought I could change it with my mind, etc., etc. I also asked her if I was hearing voices. Actually, her reaction was like, "yeah, you came."

Anyway, friends. If you suddenly need to get something from the NICU, you're... Don't say what you think. That could get you in all kinds of trouble.

Well, that's a doctor's office and this is a forum, the main thing in the doctor's office is not to admit you're a trader,

especially since you're trying to take money away from some market :o)

Urain >> :

I mean, that's a doctor's office and this is a forum, the main thing in a doctor's office is not to admit that you're a trader,

All the more that you're trying to take money from some market :o)

Yeah. I think if you say you're a forex trader, the doctor won't ask any questions.

Why? It's already been diagnosed.

I agree with Svinozavr, it's time to do the honours. :) We have made a good flood, well, then the readers of the branch will make a decision based on the arguments described above. Thank you all, I propose on that note to move the discussion into the FAQ mode for the software. :)