Intuition testing - page 3

IlyaA >> :

I'm sorry to go back to the beginning of the thread, but explain to me how the test works,

I think you dictate a sequence and then try to guess it, but it's a memory test, not an intuition test.

Point out my mistake.

I'm going to post a video now. :)

I thought I had to guess

Hmmm, hmmm. A question to ponder.

IlyaA >> :
I'm going to post a video now. :)

I'm not going to download the video, the speed is too low and it's a pity the traffic, especially as its essence can be described in a couple of succinct phrases.

Video prepared. I will post it in 2 places here and on the forum. On the forum it will be compressed, so you can download it from me as well - it will be clearer. When dictating I forgot to say that the random number generator is initiated by pressing the "Start" button. So press. :)

Now posting the video here...

Something's gone wrong with publishing again!

OK, here are a couple of pithy phrases. First a person presses a button, then and only then a random number is generated. This number is shown for 2hs so that the person can visually compare his answer with the "right" one :), then the number disappears and the person once again presses the 0 or 1 button. The program also keeps statistics on the results.

If you still have questions, please ask.

IlyaA >> :

Video prepared. I will post it in 2 places here and on the forum. On the forum it will be compressed, so you can download it from me as well - it will be clearer. When dictating I forgot to say that the random number generator is initiated by pressing the "Start" button. So press. :)

Now posting the video here...

Something's gone wrong with publishing again!

OK, here are a couple of pithy phrases. First a person presses a button, then and only then a random number is generated. This number is shown for 2hs so that the person can visually compare his answer with the "right" one :), then the number disappears and the person once again presses the 0 or 1 button. The program also keeps statistics on the results.

If you have any questions, just ask.

What does the "remember" button mean?

The "Remember" button records the result of the current test series on another sheet. And sets the date and time.

Mischek >> :

When posting a video here on the forum Opera got hung up :). Everything should work now.