Intuition testing - page 7

I did three tests in a row by TC "with lag 1" 60% 54% 68% judging by the results of something gsche on seriality fails.

I think the formula for getting 01 needs to be corrected, not more less than the middle, but odd.

Urain >> :

>> Where does the pause switch off?

In the code (Alt+F11) line Application.Wait...

Urain >> :

I did three tests in a row by TC "with lag 1" 60% 54% 68% judging by the results of something gsche on seriality fails.

I think the formula for getting 01 needs to be corrected, not more less than the middle and the odds.

Yeah, that's what it seemed like to me too in the beginning. And I plotted the distribution of the random variable. It's clearly uniform there. And the repetitions are the 2nd arcsinus theorem :)

IlyaA >> :

Yes, that's what it seemed to me too in the beginning. And I plotted the distribution of the random variable. It's clearly uniform there. And repetitions are the 2nd theorem of arcsinus :)

If the process is bogged down by repetition then if enough measurements are taken the value will be normally distributed,

but if we consider 01010101010101010101010 as a series,

then oops, and a person can easily find this series, and the odd series is eliminated from the beginning.

I hope you won't argue that the binary transfer function of a random variable can change the distribution.

Urain >> :

If the process fails on seriality then with a sufficient number of measurements the value will still be normally distributed (1),

but if we consider the case 01010101010101010101010 as a series,

then oops, and a person can easily find this series, and at odds the seriality is eliminated initially (2).

I hope you will not argue that the binary transfer function may change the distribution (3).

1. that's why I checked the distribution first of all. You can check it yourself, it is even.

2. There are 2 simple strategies - the rollover strategy and the follower strategy. One of them will dominate, the other will fade away. Try both. It is possible to change, but I would like confirmation of the normal law. Although what is there, multiply Rnd by 10000 and take the remainder of the division of the integer part by 2. Anything is possible.

3. Yeah! :)

IlyaA >> :

1. that's why I checked the distribution first. You can check it yourself, it's even.

2. There are 2 simple strategies flip and follow strategy. One of them will dominate, the other will fade away. Try both. It is possible to change, but I would like confirmation of the normal law. What is there though, multiply Rnd by 10000 and take the remainder of division by 2. Anything is possible.

3. :)

Binarily speaking, you can work on TC "with a lag of 2" and take longs 000000 1111111 and 010101 as well.

This is just a quick (simple) idea, so you don't have to worry about adaptability.

Urain >> :

Binarily speaking, it is possible to work on the TS "with a lag of 2" and take long sires 000000 1111111 and 010101 amongst others.

You know, and I even got curious. Try at least 50 series on the system. What will the results be?

IlyaA >> :

You know, I'm even curious. Try to do at least 50 series with the system. What will be the results?

Wouldn't it be easier to encode it, it's a clear algorithm?

I can in mql just give me the formula to get the binary value from gcf.

Urain >> :

Isn't it easier to code, it's a clear algorithm?

I can do it in mql, just give me the formula to get the binary value from gcf.

So I've already looked at it. I think it'll do. :) However, if there's a normal distribution, I'll reconsider the position. You noticed a pattern and you might have the impression that it's a pattern, but I assure you, it's not there. It's the arxinus that's messing around. In the market too.

Urain >> :

Intuition is designed to detect a correlation even if you can't see the direct correlation,

what is the point of training it for a completely random process,

I'm sure that the quotes are formed not by chance, but the process is very complex and looks like a random one,

I think that intuitively all think so even if they say otherwise the sense to do forex.

It's a little more interesting than that.

As analysis shows, price series do have dependence and it is a fundamental difference from the LGS - you can make money in the market. Dependencies are usually very simple, but the problem is that they (these dependencies) are constantly changing, and the rate of change (the inverse value of stationarity) is so great that it actually reduces all the stationary algorithms for profit making to zero. In this sense, it is useless to train one's intuition on stationary dependences - it will never be useful in the market, while it cannot be trained on real series. We need other methods here. Certainly not intuitive ones!