It's impossible to make money on Forox!!! - page 6

paukas >> :

You should have studied not the black box, but say the Eurobucks. You would have got it right :)

+1

>> no noise.

paukas >> :

You should have studied not a black box, but, say, the Eurobucks. And you would have succeeded :)

By black box, I mean neural networks. Anyway, I get it.

The best neural network is in the mind of an experienced trader =)

And EAs are just for giving advice...

registred >> :

By black box, I mean neural networks. >> I see.

No need for any neural networks here. Have you tried buying on a pullback in the direction of the main move? With a small stop?

paukas >> :

We don't need any neural networks here. Have you tried to buy on a pullback in the direction of the main move? With a small stop?

You and I have already discussed the USDJPY pullback and buybacks, remember?:) There was a funny story there. I can't tell exactly from the chart where it was, but the pullback obviously continued, I remember:)

you just trade and the black box will be studied by experts later :))))

Where's the author himself, he's been offered a couple of three regularities and promised to disprove any of them.

registred >> :

You and I have already discussed the USDJPY pullback and buybacks, remember?:) There was a funny story there. I can't say exactly where it was on the chart, but the pullback obviously continued, I remember:)

Don't make this up. For the yen, the goals voiced have been successfully achieved. That's why you can't "say for sure" :)

A speculative Fx game is a zero-sum game. What some earn, others lose, and yet everyone pays a spread or commission. So even a negative sum game. But this is the market average. There are plenty of such games and there are those who systematically win. Poker, for example, or even chess can be played with participants' money (bets). And if you put a black box against a grandmaster, you don't stand much chance... of the box :)

Mathemat >> :

Proven by whom? And what random process?

I know that you are a regular here and have a certain authority. Moreover, I would expect to receive such a question from someone other than you, because, judging by your nickname, you know much more about theoretical questions and different aspects of mathematics than I do.

Considering your nickname and my trading career you know many theoretical questions and maths aspects much better than I do. For me the question of random numbers is rhetorical. I believe that

There are no random numbers in an absolute sense - everything in the universe is subject to certain laws and cycles, it is just that sometimes the absence of

of a theoretical basis or a trivial point of reference at the moment... But trivially, of course, we all imagine a random question, like the flip of a coin or

dice. I dealt with the question of randomness in the markets a few years ago. It was hard to make myself think that all those trends, support lines, resistances, triangles,

channels are a random process. So I stumbled across some forum where people were seriously savouring the issue. Honestly, their level of mathematical communication was such that I often only understood

punctuation marks and prepositions :) so all I had to do was read. So I couldn't repeat it in any detail even after half an hour. But there were some revealing moments that

made me seriously question the orderliness of market movements. For example the following experiment was conducted: random numbers were taken, and they were not generated by a user's computer.

The numbers were generated not by user's computer but by some website of some mathematical university or some paid generator for scientific research guaranteeing, so to say, as ridiculous as it may sound,

the maximum randomness, which can be obtained at all, was formed from the ticks, the candlestick chart was formed from the ticks and we were asked to distinguish it from an arbitrary chart of a currency pair.

I want to tell you, the task turned out to be not as obvious as many people might think - the same trends, waves, triangles, channels... It was also the other way round, (it's hard for me to describe)

you break up a stream of quotes for a certain period of time into some statistical deviations or something like that and it turns out that it doesn't differ at all from the

cube. From this I have made, I know, a somewhat dilettante conclusion that if you roll dice and form it as a familiar to us candlestick chart, then you can,

After collecting some history, you can start applying analysis and predicting the results of future throws, and I find it more difficult to subconsciously believe in this than in price chart analysis... Here

I think that the price has an order, of course, but it is so high that modern mathematics cannot describe it (do you know any mathematicians who are millionaires? I don't).

If you or any other person could dissuade me from it, it would make me, as a trader, a little happier, although I know it is possible to earn without any education, but at least the incentive for

for research would be even more!