It's impossible to make money on Forox!!! - page 4

I have already lost a lot of deposits, small true, but so what. I have already learned how to program, not as a pro of course, but to implement my thoughts in (not very complicated) program code - easily.

If even a dependence with 80-90% probability is found, I can make profit minus swaps.

The author's problem is that he wants a lot at once, but that is a problem for God or Alah or Buda, I do not know the author's religion.

It's all about knowing how to manage risk and capital. i think sores and others know how to manage risk besides market hunches. you can buy a truckload of exotic fruits and wait until they rot, because there is no money left for another fruit and it has not been sold yet.

sydiya >> :

I have already lost a lot of deposits, small true, but so what. I have already learned how to program, not as a pro of course, but to implement my thoughts in (not very complicated) program code - easily.

If even a dependence with 80-90% probability is found, I can make profit minus swaps.

The author's problem is that he wants much at once, well, that is God or Alah or Buda, I do not know the author's creed.

Well, why, it's a perfectly normal human desire to want a lot at once. Wouldn't you like that?

When people find one of the themes I was talking about, they do so, not on loan, but permanently :)

paukas >> :

You're welcome. If the price goes somewhere, it will go there for a while.

>> alas, it doesn't work.

OAE >> :

Well, theoretically the author of the topic is right, really, if you consider the long term. I do not remember who of the great ones said that you cannot take money away from the market - you can only borrow it... From the mathematical point of view, it was proved a long time ago (and it's easy to check it yourself, if you have a little experience in using mathematical analysis programs), that the price movement is a random process. That's why directed trade is possible to earn only using "third eye" or market feeling, which some persistent traders get with time, but statistically they are in the minority. And if you also take into account that it needs iron discipline, which all of this minority also don't have, then .... It is clear that many will protest, maybe there are even those who are "borrowing money from the market" for some time now or give the example of successful traders who became bookwrights for some reason... With those it is more or less clear. But there are those who made a fortune in the market... There are some of them. Some have gone into book writing and training to avoid "debt payments" :). The rest are: insider, arbitrage, trading inefficiencies, which are becoming a very rare bird as technology advances. So there are people who make money, have done so myself :) but it's a bit different to what the masses are aiming for, so they end up miserable or, at best, nothing at all.

And this works.

:-P

registred >> :

>> Alas, it's not working.

It's working.

There are a number of patterns on the MA.

For example: there is always an MA3 in a 240 candle. If not, it is the last candle of the trend!!!

Does it fit?

OAE >> From a mathematical point of view, it has long been proven (which is easy to check yourself if you have a little experience of using mathematical analysis software) that price movement is a random process.

Proved by whom? And what random process?

paukas >> :

It works.

Then there wouldn't have been any noise in the market. Utopia, to think that the market will go at least another 1 minute in the direction you want it to go. If you can predict the noise, then there is nothing to do to make money and there should be no risk. But it's also utopia.