ICQ Forex Bot - page 4

alexpanov >> :

A necessary thing. Especially for those who trade with their hands. There is no need to constantly look at the charts and wait for movements in one direction or another to make decisions. You can set levels and do other things.

Question to the author: What is the maximum number of levels?

Maximum number of levels for one user now is 50. I think this should be enough to work comfortably, if needed in the future, this parameter can be increased.

A few minor but occasional bugs have been fixed in the bot. Thanks to those who discovered them and wrote to me.

alexpanov писал(а) >>

A necessary thing. Especially for those who trade with their hands. There is no need to constantly look at the charts and wait for movements in one direction or another to make decisions. You can set levels and do other things.

Question to the author: what is the maximum number of levels?

Use Limit Order.

>> sand

I wonder ... how long can we count on your free bot ? ... i.e. how long it will live ... as long as you are interested in this topic or what ...

Or you go get a free base of ICQ people, and then in response to the request will issue ads ... the project must live on something ... or it's charity ...

The topic is, in principle, relevant and timely, but a bit simplistic, in a way. Price is interesting, but not really. Probably the vast majority need a signal for some kind of action (let's say the muwings have crossed or the MACD has crossed the zero line). Everyone has such a "last frontier" or first, as you like, their own. As I assume this would be more in demand. So green light to the author. And don't stop there.

RIV >> :

>> sand

I wonder ... how long can we count on your free bot ? ... i.e. how long it will live ... as long as you are interested in this topic or what ...

Or you will get the ICQ free people base and then in response to the request will issue ads ... the project must live on something ... or it's charity ...

If the bot is used, it will live on. It doesn't require any special effort from me yet. It runs on a computer that is on all the time, and the internet is unlimited.

Rus >> :
The topic is, in principle, relevant and timely, but a bit simplistic in a way. Price is interesting, but not really. Probably the vast majority need a signal for some kind of action (let's say the muwings have crossed or the MACD has crossed the zero line). Everyone has such a "last frontier" or first, as you like, their own. As I assume it would be more in demand. So green light to the author. And don't stop there.

The main purpose of this thread is to find out how much such a bot is needed and demanded and to determine ways to develop it further. So I will gladly listen to suggestions for its improvement. I propose to express not hypothetical improvements, but exactly what is needed in the work.

Does the bot work over the weekend?

Was going to check last weekend, but forgot.

alexpanov >> :

Does the bot work over the weekend?

Was going to check last weekend, but forgot.

>> Bot works over the weekend.

Useful development, ++ to the author;