ICQ Forex Bot - page 3

sand >> :

I'm afraid it's not that simple with the news. There's no way to get to them from MQL4, and the files are encrypted when you first look at them.

I can help with reading tskt from trinder windows (C++ or Automate).

TheXpert >> :

>> I don't think so.

>> Maybe. I was looking very superficially. You mean the files are not encrypted?

IlyaA >> :

I can help with reading tskt from the windows of a trinder (C++ or Automate).

Thank you, if I decide to do this, I will contact you.

The Message Centre on the Expert Portal has been up and running for over 4 months now. Access to the ICQ Gateway is free of charge.

You send your own message to ICQ directly from your EA!

Up to 1 message per 1 sec and up to 150 characters per message.

I.e. you can send directly from your ICQ any message you need and any time you need ... for example, the current quote or condition of the Expert Advisor ... opening or closing a position... some key events ... etc.

The gateway is of course only available to Club members.

Read more here

sand писал(а) >>

More than 50 people "tried" the bot on the first day, but unfortunately there were hardly any impressions or suggestions.

If possible, I would like to hear the opinions of people who have tried the bot. At least just a simple "need" or "not needed".

There is no information on it, so they are silent.

You are playing a guessing game.

And you still don't get it.

Swetten >> :

There's no information on it, so they don't say anything.

You are playing a guessing game.

And you still don't understand it.

I will try to explain the work and purpose of the bot.

1. Using the price symbol command you get the current quote of the specified symbol. For example, if you send the "price eurusd" command you will receive the last quote of the eurusd.

2. With the level command you can set your own level at which you will receive a message.

Examples of using level:

level eurusd 1.23456 - set the level for eurusd to 1.23456.

level eurusd +50 - set the level for eurusd 50 points above the current price.

level eurusd -50 - set the level for eurusd 50 points below the current price.

level eurusd +-50 - set 2 levels eurusd 50 pips higher and lower from the current price.

3. With the list command you can obtain a list of levels you have set.

Examples of how to use list:

list - get a list of all levels you have set

list eurusd - get the list of levels only for eurusd

4. With the del command you can delete your set levels.

Examples of use of del:

del - delete all levels you have set

del eurusd - delete levels only for eurusd

del eurusd 1.23456 - remove only level 1.23456 for eurusd

New tools have been added. The symbol set and spelling is now the same as the one used by Alpari.

That's a great idea. I need one, of course. Good

RIV >> :

The Message Centre on the Expert Portal has been up and running for over 4 months now. Access to the ICQ Gateway is free of charge.

You send your own message to ICQ directly from your EA!

The frequency is up to 1 message per 1 sec. and up to 150 characters length per message.

I.e. you can send messages as you need and at the time you need ... like a current quote or EA status ... opening or closing a position ... some key events ... etc.

The gateway is of course only available to Club members.

More information here

This bot is available to anyone.

A necessary thing. Especially for those who trade with their hands. There is no need to constantly look at the charts and wait for movements in one direction or another to make decisions. You can set levels and do other things.

Question to the author: What is the maximum number of levels?