What's all this nonsense about the tab character{t}? - page 8

lib
Files:

Back to our created tab function. I found out that in MT4 the text is displayed without taking into account the scaling setting set in Windows. Therefore it is not necessary to use the GetDeviceCaps(hdc, LOGPIXELSX) function. The dpi variable should always be set to 96.
Here is a corrected version of Sergeev's code.

Files:

and besides, I still haven't figured out what font the in-house Comment works in. I had to adjust it manually.

sergeev:
and besides, I still haven't figured out what font the in-house Comment works in. I had to adjust it manually.

I've already written: Tahoma,8. In my example it was set as follows

Oh, no, I was wrong! It's Tahoma 7. It's just that the font height has to be set with a minus, otherwise it selects some other size.

string font="Tahoma";
  int fontsize=7;
  int fontheight=MathRound(fontsize*96/72.0);
  int hFont=CreateFontA(-fontheight,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,DEFAULT_CHARSET,OUT_DEFAULT_PRECIS,CLIP_DEFAULT_PRECIS,DEFAULT_QUALITY,DEFAULT_PITCH|FF_MODERN,font); 

It's working fine now. Checked both Comment and label fonts.

Files:

Greetings Gentlemen!
There is an option in MT4 to use full-fledged: button, label, text box, list, checkbox. (see pic):

Problems:
1. The libraries (dll) that allow to implement the above mentioned are foreign, as a consequence there is no source code.
2. The objects are blinking - please help me to fix this mess.
3. The objects are not transparent, and as a consequence, cover part of the chart - please help me to fix it.

In attached archive actually all the necessary files. - ... failed to upload.... uploaded here (may the moderators forgive me) http://zalil.ru/32681603/363d1807.4f35d1e0/objects.rar

Unzip to Program Files/MetaTrader, or replace with your appropriate one.

The result file.gif can be found in:Program Files/MetaTrader/Experts/Files

Please report back to 85747280[@]mail[.]ru (do not forget to remove the square brackets)

Thank you in advance.

Files:
objects.zip  58 kb

Are you suggesting fixing someone else's DLL without source code? And why in this thread?

Zhunko:
Are you suggesting fixing someone else's DLL without source code? And why in this thread?
1. Respect for the experts who live here is more respectful
2. Even in this condition - quite serviceable

It's probably a bot - judging by the pointlessness of the answers.