What's all this nonsense about the tab character{t}? - page 6

Something's not right.

TheXpert:
Something's wrong.

corrected, the accumulation of the past tab did not.

now the columns are clear

Files:

sergeev:

Don't forget to correct in CodeBase

Now for the pantry.

sergeev:

good thing too, I couldn't get the quotes on the chart aligned, so I had curves too, never thought about aligning them...

Martingeil:
good stuff, couldn't get the quotes on the chart aligned either, so I had curves I never thought about aligning them...

all thanks to Meat.

jartmailru:
Here you go. I added LogW, SelectW functions, but I haven't tested it, if you have any problems, feel free to contact me.
If you'll make a harness for the 5th, send it to me :-).

Ess! Works in fifth. Thanks, Andrei! No problem with the harness (see example in the trailer).

--

Little problem - the buttons and the label with the last message overlap each other. // Me. Possibly due to non-standard fonts configurations in Windows.

On the functionality, however, it has no effect, purely aesthetic problem.

Why don't you move the buttons down and save the trouble?

--

Works in the optimizer. I put it in OnTester() and display additional information about the best runs.

//Haven't got rid of some specific tester bugs, like obscurities with global variables, but it has nothing to do with DLL.

--

THANK YOU again! Very nice stuff.

Files:
_testout.mq5  2 kb

MetaDriver:

Ess! Works in the fifth. No problems with the wrapper (see example in the trailer).

Little problem - buttons and label with the last message overlap each other. // Me. Possibly, in connection with non-standard setting of fonts in vindex. On the functionality, however, it has no effect, purely aesthetic problem. Maybe move the buttons down, and voila?

Works in the optimizer. Inserted in OnTester () and pulled on the screen additional information about the best runs.

//Not yet solved some specific tester bugs, like obscure global variables, but it has nothing to do with the DLL.

Once again: THANK YOU! Very nice thing.

Ni! If it works, I won't change it.
Have you seen the script that puts the chart position in the log?
There is a video in the archive - see how it works in 4.
I wish I could convert it to MT5.
I.e., I ran it in the Strategy Tester, and then it is convenient to crawl through the log.

jartmailru:
1. I apologize to the author of the topic )).
2. Ni! If it works, I won't fix it.
3 Have you seen the script that puts the chart position in the log?
There is a video in the archive - look how it works in 4.
I wish I could convert it to MT5.
I.e., I ran it in the Strategy Tester, and then it is convenient to crawl through the log.

1. Similarly.

3. Not today. I've been poking around - it's going to be a lot of work. Maybe I'll do it tomorrow or closer to the weekend. There'll probably be a lot of rework, I'll have to rewrite everything from scratch.

2. Greedy-beef. He's giving me a folio to edit, but he's too lazy to move two buttons himself. I'll tell you something. So unscrupulous!

:)

MetaDriver:

3. Not today. I've been poking around - it's going to be a lot of work. Maybe I'll do it tomorrow or closer to the weekend. Most likely there will be a lot of rework, I'll have to rewrite everything from scratch.

2. Greedy-beef. He's giving me a folio to edit, but he's too lazy to move two buttons himself. I'll tell you something. So unscrupulous!

You know, if the video doesn't inspire you, don't correct it :-).
And personally, I won't be able to write my advices without such a thing ;-)...
What's the idea - for me to manually look for something in the log.