Obtaining a stationary BP from a price BP - page 27

Avals >> :

I don't know, I think that's exactly what TA is. I don't understand about the use of SB properties. Do you mean SB with demolition, i.e. positive MO?

No, no demolition. Okay, forget it. >>))

1. I don't want to discuss TA or not. Enough is enough. ))) Yes, Sergei (grasn)! I haven't got to the point of anything. Once again - I don't trade according to the market model. What can I say? Like this - I have a trending context. Or I have a sideways trend with such parameters. And what? I do not know where the price will be in a minute or a week.

2. Regarding the trend pattern. What do you mean by observation? And the fact that you have to buy cheaper and sell dearer, is that also deduced by long observation? ))) This model simply determines the trend and uses the wave character of the market. The first model, though also formally correct, but totally unsuitable for practical use. Unless it is used with a time machine.

3. About the fit. Fitting what? The example model is ABSOLUTELY invariant. What is there to adjust? There are peaks and troughs in ANY market and timeframe. The only thing that is market dependent is the way to find those extremes. But believe me - this is a much more realistic problem to solve than I won't speak for the horse. I took the BB on the off chance. It's possible to do something else. Vaughn at one time I placed six variants of finding price extrema (construction of mountain channels) on six known indices into the database. You may have 666. Any one of them will do with this or that degree of adequacy. Of course, their sensitivity should be adapted to the current volatility. I also wrote and posted about it. All these are solvable and, more importantly, applied problems.

4. About verification. Again what is there to check? Are there peaks or troughs in BP? ))) If seriously, the TS is profitable and stable - there is no Statment, because I used such a TS about 3 years ago and not on forex. I will not make a special Expert Advisor to prove it. I am not going to use it for some purpose, I'm going to try it with a few clicks. Moreover, I don't have any desire to bother.

===

Damn! It's not about this model! The model as a model - there are others. It's about the approach - you try to predict the price (for what purpose?), I don't predict at all, I just trade according to the current context within the local model. That's pretty much it.

Prival >> :

Nerd bluster as always in your posts. Reshetov, a smart person answered you on the first page and gave you a link. So that you could read it and learn a thing or two. And you're in your usual repertoire...

How's Greece? SProgrammer doesn't show pictures of the Canaries. At least you show us (lammers).

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

Seriously, the TS is profitable and stable - there is no STATEMENT

In general, everything is already clear: there is no STATEMENT, because the TS is "profitable", and most importantly "stable".

Svinozavr >> :

1. I don't want to discuss TA or not. Enough is enough. ))) Yes, Sergei (grasn)! I haven't got to the point of anything. Once again - I don't trade according to the market model. What can I say? Like this - I have a trending context. Or I have a sideways trend with such parameters. And what? I do not know where the price will be in a minute or a week.

2. Regarding the trend pattern. What do you mean by observation? And the fact that you have to buy cheaper and sell dearer, is that also deduced by long observation? ))) This model simply determines the trend and uses the wave character of the market. The first model, though also formally correct, but totally unsuitable for practical use. Unless it is used with a time machine.

3. About the fit. Fitting what? The example model is ABSOLUTELY invariant. What is there to adjust? There are peaks and troughs in ANY market and timeframe. The only thing that is market dependent is the way these extrema are found. But believe me - this is a much more realistic problem to solve than I won't speak for the horse. I took the BB on the off chance. It's possible to do something else. Vaughn at one time I placed six variants of finding price extrema (construction of mountain channels) on six known indices into the database. You may have 666. Any one of them will do with this or that degree of adequacy. Of course, their sensitivity should be adapted to the current volatility. I also wrote and posted about it. All these are solvable and, more importantly, applied problems.

4. About verification. Again what is there to check? Are there peaks or troughs in BP? ))) If seriously, the TS is profitable and stable - there is no Statment, because I used such a TS about 3 years ago and not on forex. I will not make a special Expert Advisor to prove it. I am not going to use it for some purpose, I'm going to try it with a few clicks. Moreover, I don't have any desire to bother.

===

Damn! It's not about this model! The model as a model - there are others. It's about the approach - you try to predict the price (for what purpose?), I don't predict at all, I just trade according to the current context within the local model. That's basically it.

What kind of self-deprecation is that? You invited me without a backward glance, only with a forward one. :о) Just kidding.

And without joking - you are simply NOT attentive!!!!(I hope it is spelled separately :o) Orders will be the same for you and for me in terms of their parameters SL, TP, lot, type, direction. I didn't comment on your approach because of your outright shamanism in determining trend and flat direction. But this is your Tao.

I also don't calculate the "exact" price and don't know where it will go!!! My trajectory is not the exact direction the price will take (I've written about it many times), but a certain attractor (in a sense, it is an attractor indeed), to which a future realization is likely to "gravitate" or "stick" (you can choose your scientific term) with a high probability. I don't give an estimate of the boundaries of each cluster yet - I'm working on that and some other tasks. But this attractor will give an indication of where it will go and how much to expect. But the TP level does not mean that the order will be closed.

Reshetov >> :

Everything is clear already: no STATEMENT, because the TS is "profitable", and most importantly "stable".

Reshetov. You don't believe me? Well, I can tell you this is your problem. I have no intention of solving it.

- I don't believe you," said Reshetov.

- Well, to hell with you," replied Glebski languidly.

What do you want? To beat your opponent no matter how, or to talk? Make up your mind.

I say there is. And it's not fair to suspect me of falsification.

===

By the way, if you want, I can show you the readings of the cooked indicator every day with the same parameters (though, what parameters are they!)?

I don't know why I would do that, though. That's not what I was talking about. But you don't seem to be interested in that.

grasn >> :

What kind of self-deprecation is that? You invited me here without any hindsight, only with hindsight and one of them. :о) Just kidding.

And no joke - you're just NOT ATTENTIONAL!!!!(I hope it's spelled separately :o) Orders will be the same for you and for me in terms of their parameters SL, TP, lot, type, direction.

>> Yes, of course it does. By opening a warrant, of course, we are not making a sacrifice but hoping for the best. Only it doesn't change anything. I can only voice either the context or the state of the pose, which is inclusive of the context. Sorry - I'm still not accustomed to local "orders" - I call everything by stock terminology.

I didn't comment on your approach because of your blatant shamanism in determining trend and flat direction. But this is your Tao.

))) Seryozh. Justify the "shamanism". What is it? The price variability and the formation of peaks / troughs? I have already told you about the models. It's not about them, it's about the approach. There is a trading tactic that corresponds to a certain model, which either IS or IS NOT at the moment. That's it.

I also don't calculate the "exact" price and don't know where it will go!!! My trajectory is not the exact direction of the price (I wrote about it many times), but a certain attractor (in a sense, it is an attractor indeed), to which a future realization is likely to "attract" or "stick" (you can choose any scientific term) with a high probability. I don't give an estimate of the boundaries of each cluster yet - I'm working on that and some other tasks. But this attractor will give an indication of where it will go and how much to expect. But the TP level does not mean that the order will be closed.

Right. I see. I can't add anything to what I've already said.

Shit. Well, you have to understand that these are different archetypes of TS. Yours is trading on the model (as you imagine it) of the market, i.e. on forecasting. Mine is by cognitive current context, which implies to open not where I once in the PAST, DO predicted to myself, but by FACT. Same with other posture manipulations.

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

Reshetov. You do not believe me?

No, I don't. Why the hell should I believe someone who asks about the reality of a profit of more than three rubles and then claims to have a "stable" TS

Svinozavr >>:

Well I can disappoint you - it's your problem

I don't intend to solve it.

Would you be so kind as to solve this very problem, or I will not survive.

Svinozavr wrote >>

What do you want? To outplay - no matter how - your opponent or to talk about business? Make up your mind.

Watch your mouth, i.e. don't contradict yourself in different posts. If you're trying to lie, at least remember what you said before. Or write down your story on a piece of paper. To make it more convincing.

Reshetov >> :

No, I don't. Why the hell should I believe someone who asks about the reality of a profit of more than three rubles and then claims to have had a "stable" TS

Would you be so kind as to solve this very problem, or I can't stand it.

Watch your mouth, i.e. do not contradict yourself in different posts. If you're trying to lie, at least remember what you said before. Or write down your story on a piece of paper. For the sake of credibility.

Reshetov, what's wrong with you? The last thing I want to do is clarify things, but you really have to answer for what you say. Where have I lied? What do you want from the forum? Self-satisfaction of your ambitions?

===

All right. You're a dickhead. I said what I wanted to say. I don't really care what you decide - it won't affect me or my depot.

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

I don't really care what you decide - it won't affect me or my depot.

Likewise