Obtaining a stationary BP from a price BP - page 33

AlexEro >> :

Nah..... oy! I mean, why do you need it, and even on a trader's forum? A gentleman's word is not enough for you?

))) People here are so... distrustful.

I remembered an anecdote about a deaf-mute man who went to buy a condom. ">>...the salesman had more, so he took my money."

Svinozavr >> :

))) People here are so... distrustful.

I was reminded of the joke about the deaf and dumb man who went to buy a condom. "...the salesman had more, so he took my money."

(On this forum) stats should be measured, stats.

AlexEro >> :

Boo-ha-ha! Uncle, I have three patents on electronics, a dozen of articles on electronics in Russian and Ukrainian journals (and in Internet, of course), diploma of university, post-graduate course and 10+ years as chief engineer of international electronic-computer company. Uncle hacker, what else should I "study" this electrical engineering of yours? Don't make my slippers laugh, uncle hacker.

Can I get a link to the articles? And what is an e-commerce firm? I know fictitious ones, I know paper ones, but I haven't seen any electronic ones yet.

And it seems like a month ago you were either a financier or an economist, but not a chief engineer.

And about the chef-engineer, can you confirm or call?

Avals >> :

Slava, I see that your statements are correct, quite accurate and practical. But I do not see how you arrived at them. It seems to be not the result of your personal experimental and theoretical experience? Is it somewhere in the process of communication? Maybe there is a forum where you live? Or can you recommend me some books to read?

gip писал(а) >>

Slava, I can see that your statements are correct, quite accurate and practical. But I do not see how you arrived at them. It is not the result of your personal experimental and theoretical experience, is it? Is it somewhere in the process of communication? Maybe there is a forum where you live? Or can you recommend me some books to read?

Useful information on the subtext of the forums in the discussion Neo, Ataman, Akelo, VovaM on the spider and the bride. They don't write much now, and Ataman hasn't written for a long time, although there are his collected Word posts on the same forums. They apply to stock markets mostly, but the ideas are common to all markets. If you want to know more about them, please use their nicknames and search for their topics, or use keywords, if you are interested in something particularly.

gip >> :

Can I get a link to the articles? And what is an e-commerce firm? I know fictitious ones, I know paper ones, but I haven't seen any electronic ones yet.

And it seems like a month ago you were either a financier or an economist, but not a chief engineer.

And about the chif-engineer, can you confirm or call?

You can't. How many people have "met" what?

What do you care? If I don't, what are you going to do? Sue me? Or shoot yourself? Working in a bank and setting up bank networks does not prevent you from getting patents on electronics and writing articles for magazines. Knowing accounting and simulation methods has no bearing on one's ability to re-solder multilayer motherboards, but rather makes life more varied and interesting.

What a nightmare...

By the way, since the important term from economic mathematics "IMITATION MODELING" has been used here on the forum only 4 times and only in passing, here's a mention:

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%98%D0%BC%D0%B8%D1%82%D0%B0%D1%86%D0%B8%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B5_%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%B8%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5

Simulation modelling is a method that allows you to build models that describe processes as they would occur in reality. Such a model can be 'replayed' in time, either for a single trial or for a given set of trials. The results will be determined by the random nature of the processes. From this data, it is possible to obtain fairly robust statistics.

Simulation modelling is a method of research in which the system under study is replaced by a model which describes the real system with sufficient accuracy and experiments are conducted with it in order to obtain information about the system. Experimentation with a model is called imitation (imitation is understanding the essence of the phenomenon without experimentation on the real object).

Simulation modeling is a special case of mathematical modeling. There is a class of objects for which analytical models have not been developed for various reasons, or no methods of solving the model obtained. In this case, a mathematical model is replaced by a simulation or simulation model.

A simulation model is a logical-mathematical description of an object that can be used for experimentation on a computer in order to design, analyse and evaluate the functioning of the object.

A simulation model is used when:

• it is expensive or impossible to experiment on a real object;
  • it is impossible to build an analytical model: the system has time, causal relationships, consequences, non-linearities, stochastic (random) variables;
  • it is necessary to simulate the behaviour of the system in time.

The purpose of simulation modeling is to reproduce the behavior of the system under study based on the results of analysis of the most significant relationships between its elements, or in other words - to develop a simulator( simulation modeling) of the subject area under study for various experiments.

Simulation modelling makes it possible to simulate the behaviour of the system over time. An advantage is that the time in the model can be controlled: a slower one for fast processes and a faster one for systems with a slower variability. It is possible to simulate the behaviour of objects with which real experiments are expensive, impossible or dangerous.

Modern economic mathematics has long since stopped transferring known electrotechnical methods to economic forecasting and economic systems design. It has long been known that mechanical models of electronics ALWAYS do not work in economics. Economic mathematics applies OTHER methods, I would say more fun. Personally here on this forum I am trying at least somehow to convey this simple idea, but the stubbornness and arrogance of underdeveloped electronic engineers, who consider electronics and its (rather primitive) methods of signal processing the queen of all sciences, is simply astounding.

AlexEro >> :

Simulation modelling is a tautology. In other words, the author didn't know Russian when he wrote this nonsense on wikipedia. And you're just mindlessly posting here.

In general with these terms already some kind of an ambush. They make up some "Semioso" or "Semiotactic" and then put them in their articles to make them look smarter.