Obtaining a stationary BP from a price BP - page 32

Svinozavr >> :

Seryozh! What patterns are you always talking about? What can't you see there? (I don't see it either, I don't pretend to...))

- I'm expecting them any minute now. Take a look at the road! Who do you see there?

- No one," said Alice.

- I wish I had such eyesight! - remarked the King with envy. - See Nobody! And at such a distance!

:о) It's OK, and normality is stationary :) Get out of your fighting mode :o)

grasn >> :

- I'm expecting them any minute now. Take a look at the road! Who do you see there?

- No one," said Alice.

- I wish I had such eyesight! - remarked the King with envy. - See Nobody! And at such a distance!

:о) It's OK, and normality is stationary :) Come out of your fighting mode :o)

Shit! I'm not attacking you. I'm seriously asking. I don't have a pattern there. Except between profit and buying cheaper/selling more expensive. And the pattern itself is not a pattern, just a description of the context. It is either there or it is not.

Yeah, the problem I have is that as the harmonic amplitude increases, the quality of the prediction tends to decrease.

avtomat >> :

:D

You'd better get on with the ACTION of learning more about electrical engineering - it will be much more productive!

>> Boo-ha-ha! Uncle, I have 3 patents on electronics, dozens of articles on electronics in Russian and Ukrainian journals (and in Internet, of course), diploma of university, post-graduate course and 10+ years as chief chef engineer of international electronic-computer firm. Uncle hacker, what else should I "study" this electrical engineering of yours? Don't make my slippers laugh, uncle hacker.

Thaxx

Here come the patents.

the branch is moving to its logical conclusion.

Mischek >> :

Thaxx

Here come the patents.

>> the branch is moving to its logical conclusion.

Why, I didn't mean to show off here, he started it, and I'm really annoyed by the lamer theorists who have read a couple of books called "Electronics? It's very simple!" and meaningfully raise their fingers in the sky when they refer to electronics methods as applied to economics. They don't know either of those things themselves.

AlexEro >> :

Why, I didn't mean to show off, he started it, and I'm really annoyed by the lamer theorists who have read a couple of books called "Electronics? It's very simple!" and meaningfully raise their fingers in the sky when they refer to electronics methods as applied to economics. They don't know either of those things themselves.

>> hello from avionics, colleague. >>))

Well, if there's nothing to talk about, then there's nothing to talk about.

LOL

Dear AlexEro! Demonstrate the patents to the public.

sol >> :
Dear AlexEro! Show your patents to the public.

Why do you need it, colleague, and on the traders' forum? A gentleman's word is not enough for you?