Obtaining a stationary BP from a price BP - page 30

AlexEro писал(а) >>

I have been kicking and prodding like a wounded lynx and for months now I have been trying to get the members of this forum to DO THE THING - which is to continue the discussion on "currency market pricing". And they can't even ask intelligent questions there.

>> go ahead, those who are interested will support it.

Avals >> :

>> start it, who's interested will support

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/115856

Well, that's true. It's the transition/attachment to TA that's important, which most people are interested in. Or FA at the very least :) I didn't see it there. I might have missed it though...

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

Continued on the detected model.

What is the oscillator in the lowest window on the graph ?

AlexEro >> :

What does trading have to do with it?

Firstly, money or stocks consist of individual notes and are not poured continuously as water, so the transition of money from hand to hand is always DISCRETE. There are NO "harmonics" or "harmonics" in the transition of money. Your definition is ridiculous - it's like determining exactly how chocolate cakes revolve around Jupiter.

does diarrhea come out of your ears like water?

all your verbiage in all the threads is water and your pricing doesn't help anyone

I didn't expect you to find the formula useful, trying to mask your dementia with verbal diarrhea.

and it won't let you code a non-linear-weighted muving with dynamic coefficients.

AlexEro >> :

I have been kicking and prodding like a wounded lynx and for months now I have been trying to get the members of this forum to DO THE THING - which is to continue the discussion on "currency market pricing". And they can't even ask intelligent questions there.

>> come on, everybody, let's get busy in the "currency market dicks" thread.

bank >> :

does diarrhea come out of your ears like water?

All your verbiage in all the threads is water and your pricing is of no use to anyone.

I didn't expect the formula to be useful to you in particular, you're trying to mask your dementia with verbal diarrhea.

and it won't allow you to code a non-linear weighted mouvement with dynamic coefficients.

Ha-ha-ha!

bank >> :

will allow a non-linear weighted muving with dynamic coefficients

I just highlighted it, because not everyone will understand what you need to pay attention to.

Svinozavr >> :

The pictures clearly show the logic of the system.Where there were losses you did not draw triangles.

FOXXXi >> :

In the pictures you can clearly see the logic of the system. Where there were losses you did not draw triangles.

??? >> are you out of your mind? What am I, an artist? The indicator draws. Its logic is described on page 25.