And there is not much of a way out of the crisis. - page 5

Not to pontificate, but to demonstrate to some sceptic theorists, and to make a bit of a joke, and a bit of an interesting observation about the desperation of the locals. There are no punts in sight. How can they be demonstrated over the internet.

Helex писал(а) >>

I was correcting...

About not being a dope, they're baiting all the suckers for villas, canaries, cars, yachts, islands. It's already a common word...

Why does a person need to know how to spell Maserati? )))) it is not written on it, by the way.

The whole world is built on smartasses, go to school classmates where everyone went to some Turkey and there is a photo. That is why there is a crisis, because they have got the upper hand. There are no men left. If everybody starts watching Dom-2 (as a warehouse in the Canary Islands), should I watch it too? No, I do not want to, it is not my thing, it is just that people keep silent while they are in a canary town and make a fuss while they are there.

>>>>>>>>>>> it's only from ~$1500.

Hello, please, first of all I do not go alone *2, and secondly, what kind of vacation when you pay for the trip and a shish in your pocket, $ 100 hundred thousand at least, I went to Machu Picchu 10 thousand euros spent, though in three. If you are a pioneer, then you are sure to put it in an ambush on such a holiday.

What kind of trip - I've got a flat here. :)

People like you don't like it - it's just very comfortable and pleasant to live here. And especially in winter...

I did not expect such a painful reaction ... :))

SProgrammer >> :

Ask the moderators for an IP to probe.

Chukchi.

>> I can instantly move from one country to another.

the moderators won't let me lie

Mischek писал(а) >>

Look for it, I haven't been but they say it's delicious.

Fishing is out of season, only small tuna.

We'll keep looking.

Fishing, well, it's always kind of there. But I've never caught a barracuda or a shark or even a tuna in 15 years... Well, I don't like fishing here. :)

bank писал(а) >>

I can move instantly from one country to another

The moderators won't lie.

Bullshit. What you're talking about checks out like that.

Be smart. Everybody's smart.

SProgrammer >> :

Bullshit. What you're talking about checks out in a heartbeat.

Be smart. Everybody's smart.

>> cookies?

bank писал(а) >>

cookies?

What cookies?

The IPI addresses are all known.

:)

We've got a lot to talk about, beer, fishing, maybe we should discuss girls from Canary Islands).

Let us better discuss the crisis: will it hit us hard or will it go quietly into the irreversible past? Is it possible to cope with the problems that exist in the economy by pouring money and talking on TV?

Figar0 >> :

We've got a lot to talk about, beer, fishing, maybe we should talk about Canary girls).

Let us better discuss the crisis: will it hit us hard or will it fade away quietly into the past? Is it possible to solve the problems that exist in the economy by pouring money and talking on TV?

I hope not, but the price of gold whispers of war.

SProgrammer >> :

What trips - I've got a flat here. :)

The people of Caenara aren't a show-off - it's just that it's very comfortable and pleasant to live here. And especially in winter ...

I didn't expect such a painful reaction ... :))

Just people here are slightly and permanently (permanently) annoyed that most of the "models" described in clever trading and Tehanalysis books don't work. And here you are, colleague, in the middle of a cold November with your Canaries and a hint of having a secret WORKING trading system..... So they're nervous...