And there is not much of a way out of the crisis. - page 4

coaster писал(а) >>

What's so unusual about that? So he likes to drive around the world. Where's the fun in that?

Cheap jokes, a man who has a native language at least should know that Hde is spelled Where or Where... It's just for the record. ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) joke.

Helex >> :

It's cheap, a person who has a native language should at least know that Xde is spelled Where or indeed Where... That's just a joke for the record )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Xde is X-know-where. That's the abbreviation I have. But if it got to you, don't be sorry. I've got a lot more intentional mistakes in my text.

Yes, one more thing. A person who has a mother tongue needs to be able to construct sentences.

coaster писал(а) >>

"Xde" is "H" knows where. That's the abbreviation I have. But if that's what you're getting at, don't mind me.

that was me copying the remark to the maserati )))

SProgrammer >> :

Not to be seen, although the news says otherwise.

Here I am sitting here in the Canaries :), and I see terribly sad faces on the locals - no tourists... And very sad.

So the way out of the crisis is more likely wishful thinking. We have to keep it in mind.

Point me in the codebase where your advisor, which took you to the Canaries, is, because I have searched everywhere.

The rustles of the night keep me awake,
Or I'm happy, or I'm strawy.
In the Canary Islands the canaries sing
Of canary-coloured merry.

Canary or siskin, what's the difference?
We must be cautious and cheerful.
In the Canary Islands the mulatto girls tease
With narrow skirts and shrunken thighs.

The chain swaying rattles the dockside,
Says it would be easier to forget.
The night ends bitterly farewell
Over damp over banana groves.

Bananas or pine trees, what difference does it make?
We'll talk about the birches separately.
In the Canary Islands the bays tease
With impossible tones of watercolour.

Whether it's the rustling of the night that keeps me awake
Or I'm happy, or I'm strawy.
In the Canary Islands the canaries sing
Of canary-coloured merriment.

Mischek писал(а) >>

How's the local beer, is it really good?

There's no local beer here. At least I haven't seen any :) It's just dorada.

And I guess some people have to go to the moderators to convince themselves. :))

Nothing personal. ;)

FOREXMASTER писал(а) >>

I wonder what you're in jail for?

For you. >> Sir.

LeoV писал(а) >>

Niroba has already been there. So it's hard to surprise us with this......))))

Ask the moderators for an IP to proerate.

Chukchi.

SProgrammer >> :

There's no local beer here. At least I haven't seen any :) It's just dorado.

Look for it, I haven't been, but they say it's good.

Fishing is out of season only small tuna

Helex писал(а) >>

A lot of morons watch house 2, nothing personal. Also the Canaries as a panacea for the poor... I think that a bumptious holiday on the beach is a waste of valuable time, I don't rest like that and there's nothing to advertise holidays under palm trees and fancy cars, yachts, I have all that or can afford it and I will say it's all crap, IMHO. If you like your shit to be cleaned up by someone, hire a maid, a babysitter, a gardener... Or is this your PR move? Unfortunate, then.

ZS

As soon as a conversation starts with a discussion about canaries, islands, plots on Mars, you know they're trying to fuck with you. And no matter what the conversation is about, the tone is not good.

What's that got to do with lying upside down? :)

I take it you are a communist, a speculator.

What have you got there?

What's your PR move?

What can you afford?

Oh, what fun people, with complexes.