And there is not much of a way out of the crisis. - page 2

SProgrammer >> :

What are you talking about, Mr Helich?

Everyone skis, so what? :)

I mean, don't speak for everybody. You have to try tourism in the Canary Islands to be able to say that the choice is definitely in favour of skiing.

I personally prefer to live here in winter. And you :)))

How's the local beer, is it really good ?

SProgrammer писал(а) >> Here I am sitting here in the Canaries :)

Niroba has already been there. So it's hard to surprise us with this......))))

SProgrammer >>

I'm sitting here in the Canaries :), and I see terribly sad faces on the locals - no tourists...

I wonder what you're in for.

One of the components of the crisis is that people do not want to spend/invest or consume for fear of further deterioration and saving it for the hungry times. This is what they "fight" with by trumpeting all over the media how everything is fine and the crisis is over. Misinformation and frame-up. Either the powers simply huddled together at their summits, or the same interests cause it to happen...

Nothing has fundamentally changed in the economy, the crisis has not gone anywhere. Look around you.

The banking sector is fucked, bad debts, no loans are issued...

People are getting laid off everywhere, no one can find a job even comparable to the previous wage level, and they cannot pay off their loans and mortgages.

Production facilities are underutilized.

Consumption is the worst.

But on TV everything is great, the crisis has been overcome, soon GDP will double. Clownery in a word.

SProgrammer писал(а) >>

What are you talking about, Mr Helich?

Everyone skis, so what? :)

I mean, don't speak for everybody. You have to try tourism in the Canary Islands to think that the choice is definitely in favour of skiing.

I personally prefer to live here in winter. And you :)))

A lot of morons watch House 2, nothing personal. And the Canary Islands as a panacea for the poor... I belive that resting on a beach is a useless waste of valuable time, I don't rest that way, there's nothing to advertise a holiday under palm trees and cool cars, yachts, I have all that or can afford it and I'll say all this crap, IMHO. If you like your shit to be cleaned up by someone, hire a maid, a babysitter, a gardener... Or is this your PR move? Unfortunate, then.

ZS

As soon as a conversation starts with a discussion about canaries, islands, plots on Mars, you know they're trying to fuck with you. And no matter what the conversation is about, the tone is not good.

Someone in a helmet really needs a holiday in the Canaries.

sol писал(а) >>
Someone in a helmet really needs a holiday in the Canaries.

I'm sitting here in a Maserati watching, so the crisis really goes on, especially when you pull up to the petrol station and drop about 70 quid for a full tank. Who else wants to show off, this thread is for showing off. All offers start with: "I'm sitting here..." and then whatever your imagination allows, you can add a little bit of reality.

Helex >> :

I'm sitting here in a Maserati watching, so the crisis really goes on, especially when you pull up to the petrol station and drop about 70 quid for a full tank. Who else wants to show off, this thread is for showing off. All offers start with: "I'm sitting here..." and then, whatever your imagination allows, you can mix in a little reality.

So someone's showing off, so what? Why so much aggression?

sol писал(а) >>

So someone's showing off, so what? Why so much aggression?

Probably because

Helex wrote >>

holidays under palm trees and cool cars, yachts, all this I have or can afford and say all this shit, IMHO.

>> a man who has it all wouldn't think it's a big deal, it's just life... >>)