The rant about quitting your day job... - page 8

Evgeniy Zhdan:
If you don't like your job you have to quit it, irrespective of the fact whether you "go in for trading" or not. My job should bring me pleasure!

That's for sure, but what you can't keep, you can't lose... When I resigned, I had a cushion of money (well replenished by good luck at forex), I was really flying in the clouds, I thought it would always be like this =))) Reality quickly brought me back down to earth, I was just lucky, a lot, but not for long.

I now try not to create such rubbish (to put it mildly) as I did then on the market and in life no , I am getting old and have a family. And it seems that I have already understood everything that was important to understand about the market.

moskitman:

Negative? (Experience)

You don't have to answer, I already know.

Negative, but valuable, which I have digested and drawn valuable conclusions for myself. (No, don't ever trade)

Андрей:

Then yes =) But I quickly switched to a more interesting one, and in the meantime I gained experience at the stock exchange.

There are places of work where you can combine business with pleasure. To be at work and to speculate.

(Not so long ago there was a crane operator, but he disappeared.) Maybe his work has become closer to his heart.

Evgeniy Zhdan:
If you don't like your job, you have to leave it, whether you "go into trading" or not. Work should be fun!

That's true, but, for many, it remains a lifelong dream.

Uladzimir Izerski:

There are places of work where you can combine business with pleasure. Being at work and speculating.

There was a crane operator here not so long ago, but he disappeared.

Yeah, that's how I am now.

Андрей:

Yeah, that's the way it is with me now.

If work gets in the way of fishing, you have to give up fishing. That's a fisherman's joke. It works for speculators, too.

Uladzimir Izerski:

If work gets in the way of fishing, you have to give up fishing. There's a joke among fishermen. It also applies to speculators.

This is some kind of perversion... It has always been said only this way, "If vodka interferes with work, give it up......... work". And speculation as well as other addictions can get in the way of work... and you can't go wrong.

Андрей:
I'd like to know what anyone thinks about quitting my job and getting involved in trading. Rabota like a prestigious, S. not bad > $ 3000, the firm solid, one of the "blue chips" but tired, specifically tired of working "Uncle", like already vyrobatsya v trade, the system was own, not the fact that the unique, but profitable :) sam not a fool like, I understand that I can earn wits a lot ... a lot... but I have my doubts... My experience at the exchange market for ~ 4 months, and I was not playing roulette, all this time I was trying to understand and learn... I understand that the "rabbit hole" is very deep and this is only more interesting... Any advice you can give... I would be especially glad to get advice from those who have gone through similar things.
Of course you should quit. Why work for your uncle when you can earn your own money?

If you don't have a dream, you work for someone who does

Evgeniy Zhdan:

If you don't have a dream, you work for someone who does

That's a strong one. ++