How strong movements are born - page 9

VictorArt >> :

No, I wasn't offended.

Why would I be offended by a ponte-clone?

I've just studied the stock market industry pretty well and have a good idea where anonymous forum nicknames come from, trying to "punt" anyone for any reason - just to pick on them.

Otherwise, I do not "sell" anything or anyone, but engage in civilized business.

For example, I began to discuss a topic of interest here, but the ponto-clones got here as well :)

Anyway, you're on my ignore list - don't try to litter about inappropriately anymore.

You're a clown, Vitya.

bank >> :

you know, schoolboy... I'm not going to tell you any more... go learn your homework

I'll just throw in a couple of lectures and a video clip

Efimov V.A. Who controls us? A lecture in UFSB of St.-Petersburg ( 2004 ) TVRip

SECRETS OF RULING MANKIND

All is clear with you! You believe all kinds of film propaganda, but you do not have your own head!

Propaganda(lat. propaganda- to be spread) - dissemination of information: facts, arguments, rumors and other information, including deliberately false, to influence the public opinion or other target audience[1].

VictorArt >> :

Apart from general words and "poncey", I have heard nothing more from you and even less seen any practical results you have obtained, either positive or negative.

This is where you lie!

I recently offered you an invest, but you wanted to get your hands on the codes, to which you were rebuffed.

Have you really forgotten? Need I remind you? It was here.

http://www.fxmag.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=100&start=20

>> it's industrial espionage.

forex-k >> :

It's all clear to you! You believe all kinds of movie propaganda and don't have your own head!

You're pathetic.

I have a lot of arguments and facts

You see the word propaganda, you grab onto it and there's nothing more to say

haven't seen the stuff I gave you and one of the movies is old but there's nothing in it... bare facts which you can't refute.

Stay in your little world... I wish you long enough to keep your illusions because you don't deserve the best.

nothing

avtomat >> :

This is where you lie!

I offered you an invest the other day, but you wanted to get the codes, which you turned down.

Have you forgotten? Need I remind you? It was here.

http://www.fxmag.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=100&start=20

:D industrial espionage . lol

Not lying.

After all, I really haven't seen any of your results :)

As for "look" at profitable accounts, there are plenty of them in any monitoring.

I don't know what to do with them.

You are picking on not the results, but making "stupid accusations" then on my knowledge, then on my theories and so on, i.e. trying to smear me in some way.

So, yes - it's time for you to calm down. Ignore it.

DC2008 писал(а) >>

The uppermost (red) and lowest (blue) lines are the boundaries of the trading channel. The width depends on the depth of analysis. Inside the channel there are 3 lines. Blue is the middle of the trading channel (the price equilibrium line). Purple - I call it the fair price line for myself. It is not always coincides with the current price and I use this fact in trading. The bold red one is a secret line.

===

The channel's borders forecast the maximum future price deviation for the current moment in time. In other words, I place TP and SL on these lines.

Got it. And the points are taken from the intersection of what with what ?

The trend remains the same until proven otherwise. Whatever you want to call it - even inertia))). The proof is another topic, but if we are talking about flat, then there is the context of movement. If the flat section by its length went beyond the correction to the movement, then it was a bifurcation, nothing is clear. In practice, it is just an exit from the position opened in the previous direction in terms of time. It is better to be too early. And in context, the probability is much more like 50/50.))

VictorArt >> :

Theoretically, the impossibility of predicting direction follows from the lack of inertia property of the price.

What does this have to do with inertia or prediction?

Prediction and forecast are not only different terms in Russian. For example, in English there is also a difference: guess and forecast. And these terms must be applied in the appropriate context.

The direction can be predicted very easily and with a very high probability, because the price will rarely go in the direction of a pip. That's what the pip pipers do.

The price is not a physical body, so inertia is out of the question. Here it is more appropriate to mention non-stationarity of the environment.

In short, Victor, you have to study and study, in high school, before you start speaking in terms understandable to traders on this forum. The reason is that almost every one of your phrases is full of nonsense made up of absurd scientific terminology.

Reshetov >> :

What does inertia or prediction have to do with it?

Prediction and forecast are not only different terms in Russian. For example, there are differences in English too: guess and forecast. And you have to apply these terms in the appropriate context.

The price can easily be predicted in the right direction, with a very high probability, because it will rarely go in the direction of one pip. That is exactly what the pip pipers are indulging in.

The price is not a physical body, so inertia is out of the question. It is more appropriate to refer to the non-stationarity of the environment.

In short, Victor, you have to study and study, in high school, before you start speaking in terms understandable to traders on this forum. The reason why almost each of your phrases contains a sheer nonsense made up of absurd scientific terminology.

What's boring about being ignored? :)

I've got a full forum of smart traders and I'm bored of being clever - I decided to degrade ("You'll get what you've got from someone you've met")? :)

Unfortunately, the world will not forgive me such a great loss - your genius mind will be useful for the whole progressive mankind, so you will have to stay in my ignore list.

VictorArt >> :

What's boring about being ignored? :)

A forum full of smart traders and you are tired of being clever - you decided to degrade ("you get rich with who you talk to")? :)

Unfortunately, the world will not forgive me such a great loss - your genius mind will be useful for the whole progressive mankind, so you will have to stay in my ignore list.

When the most deserving people in the nation are ignored, it's no wonder you have to communicate with clones.