How strong movements are born - page 17

Sorento >> :

>> share the fire.

buy a watch.

))) Also a brick and an elephant. And an elephant and an elephant's face!

Buggahaha!!!))

Sreatyffno!

The higher a trader's intelligence, the more of an obstacle he creates to his profitable trading. It's much simpler than that. The price always goes to the right.

ULAD >> :
The higher a trader's intellect, the more difficult an obstacle he creates for his profitable trading. It's much simpler than that. Price always goes to the right.

Mate!

I agree - 'left ' is a strong movement too!

But we have a different "subject"!

Sorento >> :

Mate!

I agree - 'to the left' is a strong movement too!

But we have a different "subject"!

Would you like to create your own branch on the direction of Chaos theory?

IlyaA >> :

Would you like to create your own branch on the directions of Chaos Theory?

>> with the old one, it's still not clear.

;)

ULAD 14.11.2009 15:16
правка | удалить
Чем выше интелект у трейдера тем более сложную преграду он создаёт для своей прибыльной торговли. Всё намного проще. Цена всегда идет вправо.

Sorento wrote >>

Matey!

I agree - .....

Strange. Only YOU tried that expression on yourself, even though it wasn't specifically addressed to YOU:)))) I bow.

ULAD >> :

Strange. Only YOU tried that expression on yourself, even though it wasn't specifically addressed to YOU:)))) >> I bow.

Thank you! WE are the power now.

It wasn't really about trying on the crown ;)

But if you insist.

I will.

ULAD >> :
The higher a trader's intelligence, the more of an obstacle he creates to his profitable trading. It's much simpler than that.

Well, yes. The higher he is, the more real barriers for his profitability he sees - unlike less intelligent fellows. Sometimes I am even envious - why do I need such eyes :)

And with the fact that "everything is much simpler", it is difficult not to agree. But even this simple thing has to be seen.