Prediction on "accelerator" and "fibo" - page 17

Nen - you are a true professional!!!

Settings:

// ВХОДНЫЕ ПАРАМЕТРЫ ИНДИКАТОРА
//extern string ExtDepth = "12,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0"; // отладочная последовательность
extern string ExtDepth = "12,12,12,12,12,12,12,12,12"; - 5
extern string ExtDeviation = "5,5,5,5,5,5,5,5,5"; -3
extern string ExtBackstep = "3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3"; -3
extern string ExtMaxBar = "5000,1000,400,350,350,350,350,350,350,350"; // Количество обсчитываемых баров (0-все)
extern string GrossPeriod = "1,5,15,30,60,240,1440,10080,43200"; // Таймфреймы, на которых рассчитываются зигзаги, 0 - текущий таймфрейм
extern string zzVisible = "1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1"; // Задаем, какие зигзаги будут выводиться на график.
extern string zzColor = "Tan,RoyalBlue,Aqua,SaddleBrown,Red,Yellow,Magenta,Purple,MediumSpringGreen";
extern string ExtColor = "Indigo,Olive,Teal";

extern bool ExtProcedureOfPayments = false;
extern int showZigZag=0; -2
extern int ExtReCalculate = 3; // Количество экстремумов зигзага старшего таймфрейма, начиная с 0, пересчитываемых
// в режиме реального времени
// Переменные для расчета ускорения
// ---
extern int Bar = 2; // Период
extern int Cena = 0; -2 // Цена: 1 - открытия; 2 - закрытия; 3 - максимум; 4 - минимум;
// 5 - (H + L)/2; 6 - (H+L+C)/3; 7 - (H+L+C+O)/4; 8 - (H+L+C+C)/4;
// 0 - (H+L+C+O)/4
// Переменные для расчета фиб
extern string ExtFiboTP = "1.0,1.61,2.61,3.61,4.236,6.854,11.09"; // Уровни целей
extern double fibo = 0.236; // Уровень фибы на баре, где ускорение равно 0
extern double levelBar0 = 0.5; // Уровень бара, на котором будет проведено значение fibo из предыдущего параметра.
extern int QuantityPeakZZ = 10; -40 // Количество переломов зигзага, у которых будут выводиться фибо уровни
extern int tfFibo = 0; -5 // Таймфрем, на котором строятся фибы. 0 - текущий или записывается значение таймфрейма выше текущего,
// например, 43200 - месячный таймфрейм.
extern bool tfCalculateFibo = true; // true - фибы рассчитываются по данным текущего таймфрейма. false - фибы рассчитываются по данным tfFibo таймфрейма.
extern bool Dinamic = true; // true - при возникновении нового экстремума зигзага все фибы смещаются как только ускорение после
// нового экстремума пересечет ноль. false - все фибы строятся однократно и не меняют своего положения.
extern int minSize_0_100_fibo = 0; // минимальное расстояние между уровнями 0 и 100 фибо в пунктах. 0 - любое расстояние.
extern int CalculationVariant = 0; -1 // вариант расчета скорости. 0 - скорость рассчитывается между барами, находящимися на расстоянии,
// заданном параметром Bar. 1 - скорость рассчитывается относительно бара, на котором находится экстремум зигзага.

// ---
extern int ExtComplekt = 0;

With these settings, the open futures 6EH0 (EURO) ... gives just amazing forecasts!!!

Bravo!!! ... The genie is out!!! ... A big THANK YOU to everyone!!! ... for your participation and help!!!

Here is the variant for M1 ... settings sewn in for EURO 6EH0 futures ...

INPUT PARAMETERS OF THE MZZ9_A_S_fibo_v3_M1 INDICATOR

ExtDepth = "5,5,5,5,5,5,5,5;

ExtDeviation = "3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3";

ExtBackstep = "3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3";

ExtMaxBar = "5000,1000,400,350,350,350,350,350,350"; // Number of bars to be counted (0-all)

GrossPeriod = "1,5,15,30,60,240,1440,10080,43200"; // Timeframes, on which the zigzags are calculated, 0 is the current timeframe

zzVisible = "1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1"; // Define which zigzags will be displayed on the chart.

zzColor = "Tan,RoyalBlue,Aqua,SaddleBrown,Red,Yellow,Magenta,Purple,MediumSpringGreen";

ExtColor = "Indigo,Olive,Teal";

ExtProcedureOfPayments = false;

showZigZag=2;

ExtReCalculate = 3; // Number of zigzag extremums of the upper timeframe, starting from 0, recalculated in real time

Bar = 1; // Period

Cena = 0; // Price: 1 - opening; 2 - closing; 3 - maximum; 4 - minimum; 5 - (H+L)/2; 6 - (H+L+C)/3; 7 - (H+L+C+O)/4; 8 - (H+L+C+C)/4; 0 - (H+L+C+O)/4

ExtFiboTP = "1.0,1.61,2.61,3.61,4.236,6.854,11.09"; // Target levels

fibo = 0.236; // fibo level on the bar where acceleration is 0

levelBar0 = 0.5; // Level of the bar at which the value of fibo from the previous parameter will be drawn.

QuantityPeakZZ = 40; // Number of ZigZag breaks, at which fibo levels will be shown

tfFibo = 5; // Timeframe, on which the fibo levels are built. 0 - current or higher timeframe value is written,

// For example, 43200 is a monthly timeframe.

tfCalculateFibo = true; // true - fibs are calculated by data of current timeframe. false - fibas are calculated using data of tfFibo timeframe.

Dinamic = true; // true - when a new extremum of a zigzag occurs, all symbols shift as soon as acceleration after the new extremum crosses zero. false - all symbols are built once and don't change their positions.

minSize_0_100_fibo = 0; // minimum distance between the levels 0 and 100 Fibo in points. 0 - any distance.

CalculationVariant = 1; // speed calculation variant. 0 - speed is calculated between the bars located at the distance specified in Bar. 1 - speed is calculated relative to the bar where the zigzag extremum is located.

ExtComplekt = 0;

Files:

Yeah ... :) ... Looks like it's only a holiday on my street...

Tc....We are afraid of scaring the gin away)))

Nen, did I understand correctly that you left the speed and acceleration to be calculated from the current TF? ... that means you are not yet using my suggestion to use the calculation of these parameters only with M1 quotes and subsequent smoothing depending on the selected TF?

The point is that the older the TF the more it gets wrong because of this.

Left from the current timeframe. The minimum is the current timeframe. If you make calculations from the minute timeframe, you will not always get correct calculations. Because of gaps in history. Unfortunately, if there are some history holes, then it is necessary to delete the history on the timeframe with holes in MT4. And we need to upload it again. In doing so, it is often possible to upload a lesser amount of history than it was before. This is the first one. The second. If we are located on higher timeframes, the necessary amount of the one-minute history is simply not available. We will not be able to perform calculation for bars deep within history on one-minute bars. In this case we should develop an algorithm that searches for the minimum timeframe that has history for the required bars of the upper timeframe. I do not want to perform feats and make complex algorithms for such calculations.

If we need to make calculations by minutes, we'd better run the indicator on minutes. Anyway, there will be no more history for these calculations than on a minute timeframe. This is a limitation of MT4. The multigzag "shows" on what timeframe it has been calculated. Each timeframe has its own colour of the zigzag.

I agree! ...

I changed something in your code:

// Вычисление второй точки привязки фиб
//double a,b,c,d;

j= save;
      for ( i= o; i>= i0; i--)
        {
         if ( tbpeak[ j][1]==1)
           {
            if ( ac[ i+1]>0 && ac[ i]< ac[ i+1]) // fibo up

... ... or rather it worked.

Nen, do you have any perspective on code reduction?

How to take signals for the Expert Advisor?

And what do you think about the application of this idea in the future?

... I see no one on Onyx is interested in the topic...

Borisytch писал(а) >>

I agree! ...

I changed something in your code:

... It's working.

Nen, any perspective on reducing the code?

How to take signals for the Expert Advisor?

And what do you think about the application of this idea in the future?

... I see that on Onyx the theme has not interested anyone ...

Everyone who needs it is very interested! They sit and earn their money in silence;)

clab >>:
Всех,кому это надо,даже очень интересует!Сидят и денежку зарабатывают молча;)

So the idea is working!

Good spirits and success in everything you do!

Yours, Borisych!

Borisytch >>:

Согласен! ...

я поменял кое что у тебя в коде:

... точнее заработало.

I don't think you should change, otherwise this condition could be met several bars in a row, changing (tweaking) the forecast.