Prediction on "accelerator" and "fibo" - page 16

Borisytch писал(а) >>

There is a question from colleagues:

wouldn't it be more logical for us to move the calculations to minute history altogether?! ... That is, we are mostly interested in forecasts older than M5, for me it's always been interesting in 5 and 15 min...

what to do - when you switch to a higher TF, change smoothing (filtering) for the minute values of speed and acceleration ... Since formation of bars in the older timeframe is done by OHLC, filtering (smoothing) when getting a calculated point of previous bars for comparison, appears to be too rough ... Actually looking through the forecasts of all available TFs I came to a conclusion that settings from one TF are not appropriate for the others, as I understand it's all caused by a coarse bar structure ... I think it's more logical to use the smallest history unit - M1 bar and without switching to older TFs (over M30) build the forecasts on the basis of minute bars using only tougher filtering.

In fact the gradation itself M1, M5, M15 ... is farfetched ... At least the distortion of forecasts due to simplicity of such a filter as BAR in my opinion is obvious.

In my opinion, nen, that's why he took the multi timeframe ZZ as a basis. In his post :

All the charts are 1 minute charts, i.e. acceleration is counted by minutes, but ZZ can be taken from any higher timeframe.

So if nen makes it possible to view all situations meeting the conditions on the history, even when ZZ knee was re-drawn (if there were conditions for building Fiba), then it will be possible to see the optimal TF to determine acceleration and make definite conclusions about the viability of this approach. I personally do not doubt the soundness of the idea, it is just that something has not been felt yet and if we do not fall back on bubbles and points then everything will be all right.

BoraBo писал(а) >>

Personally, I don't doubt the soundness of the idea, it's just that something hasn't been fumbled yet and if we don't fall back on mashes and points then everything will be tip-top.

I agree!!! >> I'll keep looking into the product.

Boris I still ask you not to give up on refining your indicator ...

Found Integer's KvantLevels indicator ... It's a fun alternative to the KvantLevels.

KvantLevels as an alternative to Accelerator

Can I have a link to the indicator?)

Kharin писал(а) >>
Can I get a link to the indicator?)

http://dmffx.com/index.php?page=2&subpage=3

Version 2

minSize_0_100_fibo - minimum distance between 0 and 100 Fibo levels in points. 0 - any distance.
CalculationVariant - variant of speed calculation. 0 - speed is calculated between the bars located at a distance specified by the Bar parameter.

1 - speed is calculated relative to the bar where the zigzag extremum is located.

Files:

Looks like the "Accelerator" needs to be dealt with separately ...

1. Why does " CalculationVariant = 1" have the effect of changing the parameter "Bar" ...? i.e. the value of Bar= ... ... should not affect the calculations!

2. The "accelerator" needs to be modified separately in order to see the graph ...

Borisytch писал(а) >>

Looks like the "Accelerator" needs to be dealt with separately ...

1. why does " CalculationVariant = 1" have the effect of changing the parameter "Bar" ...? i.e. the value of Bar= ... should not affect the calculation !

Because:

BoraBo wrote >>

Now to the point.

Speed = Distance / time and to calculate it from ZZ (as you suggested) is quite logical :

Distance = Value(LowestZZZ or HighestZZZ) - Value(calculated bar);

time = NoBar(LowestZZZ or HighestZZZ) - NoBar(design bar)

and acceleration would already be correctly counted as :

Acceleration = Speed(Estimated Bar) - Speed(Estimated Bar+1).

nen wrote >>

So, the speed should be calculated with respect to the zigzag extremum and the acceleration with respect to the adjacent bar? Right?

BoraBo wrote (a) >>

So

Speed counts relative to the zigzag break, and acceleration counts the same as before

Simply set Bar=1 for this variant

===========

The version where Bar = 1 for CalculationVariant = 1 is hardcoded. There is no possibility to choose.

Files: