QUIK + MetaTrader - is this theoretically possible? - page 6

))) Anyway, let's sign off: we don't tell each other about this. Is everyone else allowed?

===

Yes. Everything seems easy. As it always is in theory. Especially strange, that despite all the relevance of MT bundle exactly with native stock quotes, I have not found an implementation. Maybe I will have to dig around on a spider. I, an amateur in dll programming, would not like to write it myself - it would be an irrational waste of my precious time))). I remember how I was given a dll for TA programs - no, I don't want to get into it now.

HideYourRichess >> :

Why are you telling me this? Where did I say otherwise? What's wrong with your comprehension, another insurmountable problem?

Yeah, I read someone else's post...

HideYourRichess >> :

{...} There is. It's not a great solution, but it's possible. :) You need to write a DLL. We need to force ticking of MTs. It is possible to draw third-party quotes in the form of an indicator, for example. {...}

The quote on the left is my comment on the right.

... not a great solution, but possible <----- is there a better one?

... you have to write a Dll <----- how hard it is... a whole Dll

... you have to force MT to tick <----- two whole commands! and you still have to look for them

... you can draw third-party quotes as an indicator <----- yep. and forget about indicators from MT, tester, etc ...

I thought you needed some encouragement not to get so frustrated.

P.S.: you'll have to unload the dll :-P :-D

Svinozavr >> :

{...} I, a dilettante in dll programming, don't want to write it myself - it's an irrational waste of my precious time))) {...}

Write not yourself :-)

jartmailru >> :

Don't write it yourself :-)

Maybe I will. Not by myself :-))) If I don't find a ready-made solution, and if it drags on with the 5th as an exchange terminal.

Though... there's no hurry. I'm not the one who brought it up. It's always like this - subjmaker whip something up and bail on the subject, and the other load to the full.)))

jartmailru >> :

Yeah... I read someone else's post...

You are so dumb, man. Can't you read, jackass? What the fuck is wrong with you?

>>jartmailru :

... not a great solution, but a possible <----- is there a better one? - it's a crooked solution, per se.

... you have to write a Dll <----- how hard is that... a whole Dll - don't make up things for your interlocutor that aren't in his words.

... you have to force MT to tick <----- two whole commands! and you still have to search for them - it's a crookedness too, though it's been invented several years ago.

... you can draw third-party quotes as an indicator <----- yep. and forget about MT indicators, tester, etc. - why the fuck would you think that, peckerwood?

I thought you needed some encouragement not to get so upset. - fuck off, yeah.

P.S.: but then you will have to unload the dll :-P :-D - only amateurs should unload it, normal guys unload everything by themselves, as intended.

Svinozavr >> :

))) Anyway, let's sign off: we don't tell each other about this. Is everyone else allowed?

===

Yes. Everything seems easy. As it always is in theory. Especially strange, that despite all the relevance of MT bundle exactly with native stock quotes, I have not found an implementation. Maybe I will have a look on the spider. I, an amateur in dll programming, would not like to write it myself - it would be an irrational waste of my precious time))). I remember how I was given dll for TA programs - no, I don't want to get into it now.

Because, Quickie + MT4 is crooked, as a result. Yes, the solution is possible, but it's done through the ass, and not everything is possible. The article, about the friendship between MT4 and Quick is probably the most balanced solution, in terms of cost and effect.

HideYourRichess >> :

Because, Quickquick + MT4 is a crookedness, as a result. Yes, a solution is possible, but it's done through the ass, and not everything is possible. Article, about friendship between MT and Quick is probably the most reasonable decision, in terms of expenses and effect.

Probably. That's why I'm not too worried about it. So far I'm happy with what I already have for Quick and without MT. And then the five will come along as well.

===

Why so much expression? ))) >> It's all right.

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

I had this idea of an algorithm:

- MT works in standalone mode - not connected to the DC server;

- The DDE from QUIK ddl modifies the MT history file by some symbol andemulates a tick (the method was given).

Have you already implemented it?

Then insert in dll (personally I'm not a snob, so I prefer "normal program" rather than dll)

if( hwnd==0)
{
hwnd=WindowHandle(Symbol(), i_period);
if( hwnd!=0) Print("Chart window detected");
}
//---- refresh window not frequently than 1 time in 2 seconds
if( hwnd!=0 && cur_time- last_time>=2)
{
PostMessageA( hwnd, WM_COMMAND,33324,0);
last_time= cur_time;
}

Period_Converter.mq4 fragment

Symbol() Better change it to something unique and different from your dll symbols, but matching "MT history file by some symbol"

ExtHandle=FileOpenHistory(c_symbol+i_period+".hst", FILE_BIN|FILE_WRITE);

And everything works correctly. Well exclusively for snobs - aP absolutely crooked :)

Svinozavr >> :

Probably. That's why I'm not too worried about it. So far I'm happy with what I already have for Quick and without MT. And then the five will come along as well.

===

Why so much expression? ))) >> It's OK.

People who attribute to me things that don't exist are more annoying than lockers. :)

PS. I hope the lockers aren't offended, because I'm just joking about them. And I'm even worried about them somewhere. :)

SergNF >> :

Have you already implemented this?

Then paste it into a dll (personally I'm not a snob, so I prefer a "normal program" to a dll)

if( hwnd==0)
{
hwnd=WindowHandle(Symbol(), i_period);
if( hwnd!=0) Print("Chart window detected");
}
//---- refresh window not frequently than 1 time in 2 seconds
if( hwnd!=0 && cur_time- last_time>=2)
{
PostMessageA( hwnd, WM_COMMAND,33324,0);
last_time= cur_time;
}

Are you sure this code will work in the dll?